somewhere Lou said...

A fan of lou, milton, and john lear here...

Somewhere on this forum, Lou made an offhand comment along the lines of "some people think they will never have to experience war."

I read that thinking..."Is Lou talking about the U.S.? I think he's talking about the U.S. Lou is saying that some are in for a surprise here in the U.S., because they never imagined that there would be war here."

Then, this whole Jade Helm thing is going on, the jihadi attack on Pam Geller's muslim bait, scuttlebutt about our southern border being so porous, rumors of a terror base just across the border from el paso.

Lou, is there going to be war inside of the U.S.?