other theories on souls

plat2015
Hi everybody/ lou ive long been interested in the true nature of reality. And how we fit into part of a infintely complicated web of the universe. Has anybody spent the time to study the ideas of dolorees cannon and her books on the purpose of souls and humamity in relation to earth. Also i studied sophia stewart who wrote the mother of the matrix which basically is the same theroy that all this reality is bit like a simulation and we have to create our own destiny through our desicions daily.  Would be interested in anybodys ideas on this. Thanks plat

Re: other theories on souls

jrock

Hi Plat,

Dolores had Jesus visions, pity mother Teresa never did, she tried to get exorcised because the fictional Jesus never spoke to her. Thanks Lou for that info.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/india/1339863/Mother-Teresa-was-exorcised.html