birthday wellwishes

willy42
just wanted to wish a happy incarceration to prison planet day to izzy, so happy birthday big daddy hope you have a safe but fun one.

"... stay sound my friend..."

-willy a.k.a. scott
"...  eyes above the horizon, in the dark before the dawn."

Re: birthday wellwishes

baddeddie
Happy Birthday Izzy, I hope all is going well with you and the family!
"Eye See" said the blind squirrel

Re: birthday wellwishes

izarith
Hey thanks Willy and Baddeddie!

Damn, another year. They are starting to pick up some speed on how fast they go by. 34 years old, we have been on Sleeper's forums and threads a long, long time.

Izzy.
"be excellent to each other"
_"Bill" S. Preston Esq and "Ted" Theodore Logan.

Re: birthday wellwishes

willy42
izarith wrote
Hey thanks Willy and Baddeddie!

Damn, another year. They are starting to pick up some speed on how fast they go by. 34 years old, we have been on Sleeper's forums and threads a long, long time.

Izzy.

longer than you realize izz

"...  here's hoping you're swell..."

-willy a.k.a. scott
"...  eyes above the horizon, in the dark before the dawn."

Re: birthday wellwishes

Phedre

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ...IZZY,

 I'm late, I'm always late these days, I'm on "Phedre's" Time

Hope you had a wonderful day, did Baby get to celebrate too?

Thanks Willy, you are so good to remember these things.

Re: birthday wellwishes

jrock

Happy Birthday Izzy!

It's cool to hear you have a lot of support raising your kid and I look forward to reading some of your stuff/writings you spoke of in the future. Cheers.

You are slightly older than Danney Williams, Bill Clinton's banished son. He has given his first interview this week.

Son Of Bill Clinton Claims He Received Money From Bill And Was Banished By Hillary
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4nCBryKYF8

Bonus from today;
Bill Clinton's Sweetheart: Hillary Had The Worse Stench I've Ever Smelled
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luC_cS4gaFE

Bill Clinton's Former Girlfriend Breaks Her Silence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fl4tAmDYJIY

Re: birthday wellwishes

willy42
Phedre wrote
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ...IZZY,

 I'm late, I'm always late these days, I'm on "Phedre's" Time

Hope you had a wonderful day, did Baby get to celebrate too?

Thanks Willy, you are so good to remember these things.

wish i could say that i did remember the birthday, and i am that thoughtful but that isn't quite right.  i actually from time to time still go to the old forum and at the bottom of the page there is a today's birthdays tab.  most everyone that has left there also removed their information but some of us older forum members still have our information there and it reminded me the other day to wish izzy a feliz cumpleanoz and so i did.  first i sent him a message on the forum board there and decided to do it here to just in case he didn't get that one in time.

"...  stay sound my friend(s).:

-willy a.k.a. scott
"...  eyes above the horizon, in the dark before the dawn."

Re: birthday wellwishes

izarith
Thanks Jrock!

But, common man...Alex Jones....on my birthday thread...:'(

NAFTA was a rip off, but Bill sending money and Christmas presents to an illegitimate child is nothing to look down on IMHO.

Izzy.
"be excellent to each other"
_"Bill" S. Preston Esq and "Ted" Theodore Logan.

Re: birthday wellwishes

izarith
Phedre wrote
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ...IZZY,

 I'm late, I'm always late these days, I'm on "Phedre's" Time

Hope you had a wonderful day, did Baby get to celebrate too?

Thanks Willy, you are so good to remember these things.
Thanks Phedre!

No, no cake yet for the little guy. He's finally pooping regularly and that is the best bday gift ever!

I think he suspects cakes, cookies and stuff are delicious through. He always looks at me with curious discernment while I gobble them down infront of him. hehehe.

He will get his n May 6th.

Izzy.
"be excellent to each other"
_"Bill" S. Preston Esq and "Ted" Theodore Logan.

Re: birthday wellwishes

baddeddie
izarith wrote
Thanks Phedre!

No, no cake yet for the little guy. He's finally pooping regularly and that is the best bday gift ever!

I think he suspects cakes, cookies and stuff are delicious through. He always looks at me with curious discernment while I gobble them down infront of him. hehehe.

He will get his n May 6th.

Izzy.
Yes sir, cakes cookies and stuff, gotta get the youngster started early on some of the best simple pleasures on earth!

I hear you on the pooping regularly. When the smell starts kicking in is where I've bailed out on friends and family.....

Eddie
"Eye See" said the blind squirrel

Re: birthday wellwishes

izarith
baddeddie wrote
Yes sir, cakes cookies and stuff, gotta get the youngster started early on some of the best simple pleasures on earth!

I hear you on the pooping regularly. When the smell starts kicking in is where I've bailed out on friends and family.....

Eddie
Hey Baddeddie!

I'm kind of afraid, because if hes anything like me he will be demanding that like crazy.

Kids are a trip, they make you think about all kind of things you never had to think about before. A simple thing like giving the kid a french fry becomes a Bobby Fischer chess game with yourself. Is he still too young, can he choke.

Shit I wanted him to start crawling but now that he is able to roll around I hope he doesn't learn how to crawl until he's at least 18 years old, so if he falls it's on him, not me lol.

The little mrfrkr took an Olympic swan dive out of his car seat onto the floor a few weeks back, lucky the car seat was on the floor. Man babies are so cute and adorable, they look like you and make heartwarming gestures, but that's because nature made them that way so that their dumb asses could survive.

It's not that babies are stupid, it's just they are so totally, totally ignorant of any danger to injury. So this kid likes to roll around like a crock bating someone's arm at the worst "my hand are tied at the moment" moments.

He babbles when he eats, and squirms so much I feel I'm sparring Brazilian jiu-jitsu with him when I change his diaper. He pulls my beard and I swear by all the gods that he has somehow systematically charted the most painful sections of my beard based on the level of desperation in my voice. I feel like throwing him a parade after burping it takes so long now, and, he is harder to entertain.

Peekaboo or my version "wheres the boopi" used to make him fart with laughter, now I'm lucky if I get a pity smirk and a look that says "I've heard that joke before dude".

So now everything is on the floor, baby is either in arms or the floor. I always though I'd be on of the chosen few who could forever laugh at idiot parents who let their baby fall, only to become one of those idiots. After a bit of deductive reasoning with the help of youtube baby fail videos I now understand that like Spock all I can do is try to improve his percentage of survival but like Kirk baby don't listen.