YouTube Videos about Mysterious Places and UFOs

YouTube Videos about Mysterious Places and UFOs

Remote Viewer 2
hi everyone

I found this video today and thought it needed attention
it might explain noises and such
it is about inner earth - Agartha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuZCz-W1xm8

it could be 100 percentbullshit

Re: YouTube Videos about Mysterious Places and UFOs

Remote Viewer 2

Re: YouTube Videos about Mysterious Places and UFOs

willy42
thanks remote viewer...  that second one about size differences is just too cool, that always makes my head almost explode every time i am shown the massive size differences of things in the universe and imagine that it isn't even the largest either.  "blown"

-willy
"...  eyes above the horizon, in the dark before the dawn."

Re: YouTube Videos about Mysterious Places and UFOs

deepblue

Rarely seen ancient megaliths and such. Many more interesting videos on the channel.

Re: YouTube Videos about Mysterious Places and UFOs

willy42
deepblue wrote

Rarely seen ancient megaliths and such. Many more interesting videos on the channel.

just amazingly cool, and how big they are, in comparison to our small little meatsacks.

"...  stay sound my friend..."

-willy
"...  eyes above the horizon, in the dark before the dawn."

Re: YouTube Videos about Mysterious Places and UFOs

ben mackay
connect with me on facebook Benny Makaveli
MY NAME IS BEN MACKAY "PLEASE READ" AND SHARE over a year ago I was poisoned by people who I believe to be members of a secret elite, its a miracle i'm still alive, these people were individuals who belong to an group of "watchers". After I survived this poisoning these groups who own our governments {THE SHADOW GOVERNMENT} have been experimenting on me and building up viruses and chemical compounds to try and make me seriously ill, but while this has been happening Extraterrestrials have been helping me by keeping me save and alive, this topic about the Ets and myself is a big topic in the u.k, people in the secret services know me and many people in the masonic world and political system have information about this, even david Cameron knows whats been going on and hes chosen to try brush it under the carpet like nothing's happened, ive rang the police several times, emailed the ministry of justice 6times and sent a letter and they have ignored me. it seems the government have abandoned my pleas for help, what should I do?It seems hard to find people who want to help because of how dangerous these people are. there was a man who tried to help he worked within the political system and had information about these people but he sadly was killed earlier last year. I believe numerous have been killed who have known about me and whats been happening, The problem we have is the corporations that can and want to help are probably owned by the corrupted ones who are doing all they can to cover this up, these legit agencys need to make moves fast and realize whats been happening, and not just to me but around the world. I know theres a lot of decent genuine people in our governments and i hope there able to find a solution to this recent uproar of corruption. My life is still at risk from these people, Its upsetting when I think about how many people have been killed just for having knowledge about these subjects, these people are experts at killing people and making it look like an accident or natural causes. I have faith that good will overcome these evil doings.

MAKING THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE
 I am a man alone trying to make a difference in the world and trying to connect with people who have had similar experiences and interests. People need to wake up and see what these elites and our government’s are upto behind the scenes, i have done years of research about many topics like the illuminati, ufos,angels ect, and have been personally targeted for my knowledge, spiritual believes and experiences. I believe together as people we can make the world better by standing up to these evils who have been corrupting our system and slowly taking over our governments for a long time. They use money as power and kick off wars just to scare and control us, these people are the only terrorists we should be worrying about, there technology is way ahead of what they let us public know, would you believe me if I told you they have invisible suits technology? well unfortunately they do and they sometimes use these suits when conducting illegal opperations. Around the world the Elite are operating secret illegal wars against these great being who just want to help humanity find the truth and stop us from destroying ourselves. these wars against extraterrestrials need to be stopped, these beings need our help just as much as we need theres, I have communicated numerous times though the internet with these Extraterrestrial crews and my mission is to get the truth out about the reality of extraterrestrials, and why they are here, these beings are our great ancestors they have been around our world way befor humans, they want to stop us from destroying our world and protect us from the terrorists that are trying to stage an armogodon, they will not give up untill we have world peace. The time has come to put the pieces of the puzzle together so that people can see the truth that's been hidden from us.

A lot of people are realising the existence of exetstestrials these unique beings have being visiting our planet for eons Many people across the world have had contact with various galactic beings, I to have been communicating with extraterestrial beings and ive learnt that there are various species that are working together in our world, they call themselves "THE GALACTIC FEDERATION" there here to protect the us from what the people who own our governments are planning with this NWO, and they want to stop nuclear war which is predicted in the near future.

Extraterresrials and angels are in some cases the same beings there are many other species and some of them are evil...

The bible is filled with coded secrets that sugest e.ts are angels, and these are the secrets that these elite terrorists don't want us to realize, the 3wize men followed a bright star, actually they followed a bright angelic space craft, throughout history angels were drew and sculptured with wings...Why? angels don't actually have wings but because they flew from the sky's in there craft the only thing that people could resemble this with is birds, so they drew them with wings. Angels are multidimensional beings and they use there space craft to reach our dimension and that's why sometimes they are mistaken for E.Ts. Another thing to mention is that historical scripts sugest that there are spiritual masters who were taken to heaven befor spirit leaving the physical body In Elijah's case, 2 Kings 2:11 states that “Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.” their are numerous coded texts which talk about Extraterrestrials and Angels.

Since a young age i have always been aware of the spiritual truth within ourselves in my Teenage years i started experiencing a phenomena Called angelic numbers where literally numbers would follow you around The 1st sequence that was recurring everywhere around me was 222 Every night i woke up it was 2.22 frequent phone calls would end 2.22 Receipts number plates street signs you name it,ide see it upto 20-30 times aday, it was everywhere. At 1st i was freeked out untill i research it and there are people all over the world who have the same experiences each sequence has a frequency which the world is drawing To you another experience ive had in 2012 is where ive seen bright blue and green orbs these are called angelic orbs that were spiraling around me and my reaseach suggests that archangel Raphael represents green and archangel Michael represents blue. I actualy had this on video camera but unfortunately lost it a couple of years ago when I lost my laptop, but its since I had this experience that these groups have been interested in me. A group called THE GOLDEN DAWN have particularly been interested, these members are high rank masons that work with black magic, unusual powers and the key of Solomon. other research explains they were quantums of light and whatever caused it may have opened a door a another dimensions, which can explain the load sound of gates opening when I played back the video