Wikileaks : To John Podesta From Edgar Mitchell Re: ETI Space Treaty/0 Point Energy

Wikileaks : To John Podesta From Edgar Mitchell Re: ETI Space Treaty/0 Point Energy

Phedre

WHAT DO WE HAVE HERE? LOU, CAN THIS BE VERIFIED IN ANY WAY?

From Wikileaks 10/6/2016 John Podesta E-Mails

email for John Podesta c/o Eryn re Space Treaty (attached) From:terribillionairs@aol.com To: john.podesta@gmail.comĀ  Date: 2015-08-18 10:30 Subject: email for John Podesta c/o Eryn re Space Treaty (attached)

Dear John, Because the War in Space race is heating up, I felt you should be aware of several factors as you and I schedule our Skype talk. Remember, our nonviolent ETI from the contiguous universe are helping us bring zero point energy to Earth. They will not tolerate any forms of military violence on Earth or in space.

The rest here, be sure and see attachments

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1802

Thank You..........Phedre

Re: Wikileaks : To John Podesta From Edgar Mitchell Re: ETI Space Treaty/0 Point Energy

baddeddie
Fascinating info Phedre! The concept of ZPE was developed in 1911, before our time (yes jrock, even I'm not that old).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zero-point_energy

The technology sounds really cool. However, the Extra Terrestial Intelligence he speaks of will not tolerate war here on earth or in space according to the e-mail. From what I can see with my blind eyes, we won't be getting ZPE anytime soon, maybe in the "golden era earth will enter in the 2030s" after we get through this bump in the road we are currently experiencing.

I would tend to think this e-mail is valid info considering the source but yea, it would be nice if Mr. Baldin could give us the scooooooooop! I hope all is going well on the "Day with an ET" movie project, can't wait to see what will be forthcoming !
"Eye See" said the blind squirrel

Re: Wikileaks : To John Podesta From Edgar Mitchell Re: ETI Space Treaty/0 Point Energy

Phedre

Hi Baddeddie, Correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't Lou said that an "new energy source will be introduced to help the people a bit"? The question is when? If Edgar was having conversations with the "Tall Whites" forget it, they keep preaching Environmentalism to people who barely have the capacity to pick-up their hamburger wrappers .  Little lone change the world. But, then again, what do I know?

If we have to wait for the time of "no wars" on earth or in space, we may have a long wait?

My main problem is with Podesta, this could be a campaign plant for Hillary and enticement for us UFO nuts. It's really hard to figure out who is NOT speaking with a "Forked" tongue these days. And Edgar is enjoying is enjoying his "Graduation Into The Cosmos". And can't be easily reached

Phedre

Re: Wikileaks : To John Podesta From Edgar Mitchell Re: ETI Space Treaty/0 Point Energy

baddeddie
Hi Phedre!

You are so right about knowing what is really going on and who is telling the truth if anybody. I found it odd in the way Podesta referred to the ETI as non-violent instead of good or bad. If what Podesta says is true, why are the globalists so hell bent on war with Russia. Putin long ago has made it clear he is going to have his buddy Assad in power as an ally and stable neighbor. We've stirred war in other countries too. So what would make him think a space treaty would do us any good on getting the technology?

The technology is just theoretical here on earth because of assumptions made that are flawed (there is no dark energy), hence the mathematical equations are flawed and even though we can create ZPE for real, it takes more energy to create it than it produces. So, if ZPE does in fact exist, it will not be as the human scientific community thinks it does. Also, why would the ETI just give it to us when throughout time we see technology spread to us by hard-working individuals like Edison and Tesla for example, not the ETIs themselves?

I've been doing a bit of research as to what the benefits would be for mankind in terms of practical applications but I've not found any info, just someone else writing a college paper on ZPE wanting to know the same thing.

I'm not sure about whether or not if Lou said specifically that a new energy source will be introduced (old timer's memory disease, don't get old Phedre), hopefully one of our fellow board members will confirm. There is work going on around the world in terms of new energy development and strides are being made on a variety of fronts so it is most probable we will see a mankind changing development at some point in time.

Badd Eddie

"Eye See" said the blind squirrel