What the heck are they doing to the Sun?

What the heck are they doing to the Sun?

Terrylee
You can't look at the sun anymore, it's bright white, not yellow..The UV rays are off the charts, using a UV meter, so far getting readings of over 12, when news paper says 6 ?  Everyone is getting burned, can't use the posion sun screens with enough chemicals in them to give you cancer...
The sky is very different, the government and it's spraying of chemtrail's is way out of control...They are trying to hide something, I would bet that GE has a fake sun up there and we need to know what they are doing?

Re: What the heck are they doing to the Sun?

deepblue
It's been pretty hot in the uk lately too.