What's up 3

1234 ... 52
nim

What's up 3

nim
Administrator
This post was updated on .
nim

Re: What's up 3

nim
Administrator
Thread "what's up 2" is locked.  Please continue discussions from that thread on this thread.
Kai

Re: What's up 3

Kai
Lou, where are thou? And the new book? :)
I lived, I died. I lived again, I died again. A merry go round to which I'm bound. A never ending dream, a long running nightmare.

Re: What's up 3

hoss58
Hey bubbapug       Man ......you are as far west as I am from north! I come from Gurnee , up in Lake county!!  You are out west with muse .
Harness racing maybe fine for some people , I prefer watching the horses....George Carlin

 It is important to remember that, although the Automobile club  has a health plan...the health club does not have an automobile plan....George Carlin

Re: What's up 3

MUSE
Hey Hoss,

Gurnee, GREAT AMERICA.....

Yeah, bubba lives about 8 miles from me.  We will eventually meet.

Thanks for your Blues ...

Bubba, get you and your buddies out to "Evenflow" in Geneva.

Great bands and great food.

Re: What's up 3

hoss58
MUSE wrote
Hey Hoss,

Gurnee, GREAT AMERICA.....

Yeah, bubba lives about 8 miles from me.  We will eventually meet.

Thanks for your Blues ...

Bubba, get you and your buddies out to "Evenflow" in Geneva.

Great bands and great food.
Yes...............!! Great America, I lived within a stones throw of the place . When the wind was right you could hear people scream going down the big wooden rollercoaster and other scary rides they had .
Harness racing maybe fine for some people , I prefer watching the horses....George Carlin

 It is important to remember that, although the Automobile club  has a health plan...the health club does not have an automobile plan....George Carlin

Re: What's up 3

willy42
hoss58 wrote
MUSE wrote
Hey Hoss,

Gurnee, GREAT AMERICA.....

Yeah, bubba lives about 8 miles from me.  We will eventually meet.

Thanks for your Blues ...

Bubba, get you and your buddies out to "Evenflow" in Geneva.

Great bands and great food.
Yes...............!! Great America, I lived within a stones throw of the place . When the wind was right you could hear people scream going down the big wooden rollercoaster and other scary rides they had .

not a stones throw but the kids, family and i are season ticket holders for that place, only a fifteen minute drive for me

-willy

p.s.  the wooden wobbly is called "the grizzly"
"...  eyes above the horizon, in the dark before the dawn."

Re: What's up 3

hoss58
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Harness racing maybe fine for some people , I prefer watching the horses....George Carlin

 It is important to remember that, although the Automobile club  has a health plan...the health club does not have an automobile plan....George Carlin

Re: What's up 3

willy42
hoss58 wrote
willy42 wrote
hoss58 wrote
MUSE wrote
Hey Hoss,

Gurnee, GREAT AMERICA.....

Yeah, bubba lives about 8 miles from me.  We will eventually meet.

Thanks for your Blues ...

Bubba, get you and your buddies out to "Evenflow" in Geneva.

Great bands and great food.

Yes...............!! Great America, I lived within a stones throw of the place . When the wind was right you could hear people scream going down the big wooden rollercoaster and other scary rides they had .

not a stones throw but the kids, family and i are season ticket holders for that place, only a fifteen minute drive for me

-willy

p.s.  the wooden wobbly is called "the grizzly"
Do you remember a ride called the" Edge"? They really used to scream on that one !!
Ahh..... lets see, Lindenhurst, Wadsworth, Libertyville? I don't know haven't lived there for a long time , traffic travel times are different now.
of course i remember the edge, if you went to great america any time in the past you couldn't miss it, or the screams that you had mentioned...  my favorite there however, was the tidal wave, the super fast forward and reverse single loop ride, it was the coolest, unfortunately it was closed more than it ran because of the park being built on marsh land, it was constantly sinking and being re-buffed with concrete pillars, until the day it was ultimately removed...  i shed a single tear every time i walk near its old site that is now the bungie ride.  the only ride in the park that actually has a cost on top of admission, which is terrible for those with tight budgets, who really want a thrill.

fortunately for me, the kids are too young, and too afraid...  for now...

-willy
"...  eyes above the horizon, in the dark before the dawn."
Kai

Re: What's up 3

Kai
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/08/10/u-s-army-tests-football-field-sized-super-spy-blimp-over-new-jersey/

alien technology?!

According to Lou, Northrop Grumman has received alien technology.

http://www.ufolou.com/2011/12/possible-ufo-in-kansas-mystery-solved.html
I lived, I died. I lived again, I died again. A merry go round to which I'm bound. A never ending dream, a long running nightmare.

 It is important to remember that, although the Automobile club  has a health plan...the health club does not have an automobile plan....George Carlin

Re: What's up 3

hoss58
hundreds of millions of dollars ? how hard is that thing to shoot down?
Harness racing maybe fine for some people , I prefer watching the horses....George Carlin

 It is important to remember that, although the Automobile club  has a health plan...the health club does not have an automobile plan....George Carlin

Re: What's up 3

willy42
hoss58 wrote
Hey willy42.....I sent you an email yesterday let me know if you got it .

http://newssun.suntimes.com/14348021-417/six-flags-great-america-whizzer-earns-plaque-of-distinction.html
heh, yeah i got it, just didn't see it until i logged in here...  guess the pm's from this board go to my spam folder.

gonna fix that...

you mentioned i didn't say where i lived, i didn't realize i hadn't until i read your post...

i'm in santa clara, off of lawrence and el camino, right in the middle of 101 and the 280 freeways.

-willy
"...  eyes above the horizon, in the dark before the dawn."

Re: What's up 3

Remote Viewer 2
Hi, Willy42
I didn't realize you were in Santa Clara either. That is along the El Camino Real or the original California Mission trail. I heard that it was landscaped with olive trees back in the day.
Here's a brief overview from ca.gov website

http://parks.ca.gov/?page_id=22722

Re: What's up 3

willy42
Remote Viewer 2 wrote
Hi, Willy42
I didn't realize you were in Santa Clara either. That is along the El Camino Real or the original California Mission trail. I heard that it was landscaped with olive trees back in the day.
Here's a brief overview from ca.gov website

http://parks.ca.gov/?page_id=22722

boy howdy is the el camino a long, long road, encompasses a large portion of california.  not as long as the oregon trail but you can get to almost any major metropolis here in central and southern california, the name changes from time to time, and merges with other highways and bi ways but you know you're on it every time you pass the rusted brass bells marking the route.

hell i visited san juan batista every year i attended primary school in california.

here's hoping you're swell
-willy
"...  eyes above the horizon, in the dark before the dawn."

Re: What's up 3

marabdl86
This post was updated on .
Hello everyone,

I was reading about a former General in the Liberian army named Butt Naked ( yes that was his name because he and his solders fought naked)  He is responsible for killing over 20,000 people during the Liberian civil war.  He said he was commanded by a deity to carry out his evil acts.  He said during his initiation process he had to stand on this rock for three days and nights and then on the 3rd night the rock opened up  and took him basically under ground.  When he was underground he said, he saw what looked like a huge monster that welcomed him.  He spent 11 days with this 'monster' and this monster explained to him his peoples history and told a young butt naked that he would be the new tribes leader and commanded him 3 things he had to do.  First thing, never tell anyone what he knows or what he witnessed and if he did he would die.  Second, he must not touch or eat kolanot ( not sure what that is)  if he touched or ate it he would die.  and lastly, he must not cease making human sacrifices and then the monster implanted some things in his arms that gave him superhuman powers that prevented him from being killed.  One of the powers was invisibility.

Here's a video straight from the horses mouth
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32SkpfMhH7E

I just find it fascinating since Lou let use know about this stuff way before I even came across this video.  If I hadn't known what I know now, I would probably think the guy was crazy or making up stories to save his butt.  Just reading the comments under the video you get a sense that people think he's crazy and making things up, little do they know

here's a much in debth confession, skip to 3:00 of the video to hear the general speak.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKQ1O_HMvHs&feature=related

Re: What's up 3

Azrael
very interesting story and its mainstream to, the other thing is the country and its military is for the most part financed by the USA perhaps tying into what lou's book orphans of aquarius said that wars (the one this general butt naked took part in) have other forces at work like this "devil".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joshua_Blahyi
marabdl86 wrote
[...]

spacevisitor
Hi Lou, I hope you can elaborate on what is said in this video at the interesting way you do these days with other happenings.

You said once those interesting things regarding time travel;

"Humans can't travel through time unless they have a flux capacitor and a Delorean. But in the quantum world things "appear" to move across the space time continuum, or more precisely discontinuum. Physicists have to drink a lot of vodka after looking at those smart-ass particles all day long."

"For one there was no Big Bang that created the universe, and time is an illusion and so is time travel. Mysterious beings from other worlds across the galaxy, those same beings that most if not all scientists don't believe in, and if they do will not be scientists for long, can make matter and humans too, move through dimensions of time. Like they said in the Sixties and Seventies, it's a trip man!"

So I assume then that what is said by this Dr. David Lewis Anderson about this, is in fact the same kind of billions of dollars wasting worldwide research as that you said it is for the hunt for that non existing 'God particle'?

Dr. David Lewis Anderson Featured Guest Speaker at the PYTHAGORAS CONFERENCE GLOBAL. 2012 speaks about worldwide increasing research to time travel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxfbEpSZyzE&feature=youtu.be

<nabble_embed>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxfbEpSZyzE&feature=youtu.be</nabble_embed>

Thanks in advance Lou.

Re: What's up 3

Agapao
Lous replies to some questionsfrom facebook. Theyhave been slightly edited.

August 11
Hi Lou thank you for accepting me as a friend. Throughly enjoying reading your books and hearing about your experiences. I'm looking forward to the release of your new book. Can you drip anything about the USA moving into Australia?

August 12
Lou Baldin
Australia has a large landmass devoid of human populations.
 Is a good place for stealth space missions, training and bio labs, and many other things under development above and under ground. Oh, and  some of the cities and beaches are great tourist attractions. Big overt space projects and developments in the works down the road if not derailed by renegades.

August 16
Is Australia to become the next USA? What I mean is how USA was established as a counter balance to Britian and Russia. Can I share that snippet about Australia on UFOLou

Friday
Lou Baldin
Hi, the USA still has quite awhile before being downgraded, however, Australia has an important piece of the pie. Sure you can use the snippet on ufolou.

Re: What's up 3

5thmonkey
Hi Muse and All!
So I am on vacation and listening to a lot of music. I had a dream a few days ago you and I were discussing music at a family picnic, with fireworks. I woke up and had a whole lot of music ideas for your piano song set in my head. Here are some ideas. I apologize for the overly long post people. Songs are skewed toward retro feeling, jazzy background. Some could be slowed down to be down tempo versions.

" At Last" - Etta James
" Lullaby of Birdland" - George Shearling
" Blackbird" - Beatles
" It's A Wonderful World" - Louis Armstrong"
" Somewhere Over the Rainbow"
" Reminiscing" Little River Band
" Charlie Brown Theme" - Dave Grusin
" Skating - Charlie Brown Music"
" Like A Bridge Over Troubled Water" Simon and Garfunkel
" Blue Monk" - Thelonious Monk
" La Vie in Rose" - Edith Piaf " Take Five" - Dave Grusin
" It Only Takes A Moment" - Jerry Herman ( from 'Hello Dolly, and featured in 'Wall-E")
" Smoke Gets In Your Eyes" - Jerome Kern
" Overjoyed" - Stevie Wonder
" Sailing" - Christopher Cross
" Hallelujah" - Leonard Cohen
" I'm Your Man" - Leonard Cohen
" Raindrops Keep Falling On Your Head" - BJ Thomas
" Under The Bridge" - Benoit Charest from 'Triplets of Belleville'
" Who Are You New York" - Rufus Wainwright
" Are We Really Through?" - Ray LaMontagne
" God Willing And The Creek Don't Rise"-  Ray LaMontagne
" Evergreen" - Theme from 'A Star Is Born'
" All That Jazz" - from 'Chicago'
" Champagne Supernova" - Oasis
" Moonlight Serenade" - Glenn Miller
" String of Pearls" - Glenn Miller
" Old Buttermilk Skies" - Hoagy Carmichael
" That's My Desire" - Louis Armstrong
" Somewhere Beyond the Sea" - Bobby Darrin
" Blue Velvet" - Lee Morris / Bernie Wayne
" Glad Doll Rag" - Earl Hines
" Memories of You" - Earl Hines

Hope these help. Some are piano songs and some are not. Hope you can find sheet music or just improvise!

"
1234 ... 52