Veritas TV

Terry Moore
I know you may listen to Veritas since you did your only interview there, there are some interviews on YouTube as well as his website.. We are all concerned with all this 5G..microwaves etc hitting full speed into our lives..Veritas has one allot on this subject, yesterday April 25,2019 was interesting about mind control and how its being used in cell phones TVs etc..its on YouTube you have to listen to John and Bonnie Mitchell talk about this complicated subject..Mnemonic Circles, mind control etc..they are the only ones I have heard that talk about demons coming through this new technology..I have read you books..just finished the a day with a Extraterrestrial, the audio book..you should do them all in audio books, anyway..What the heck are Demon's..?  If religions are a construct for humanity, all this ancient magic, magicians, devil worship, blood and human sacrifice, these ridiculous rituals..where the heck is this all coming from..they think they can send demons, mind control through your darn cell phones or TV sets.. To me, this is absorb, okay mind control has been around for a long time..what is a demon and why is this now a okay thing to consider in this day and age ?
You should go back on Veritas, I have listen to your interview many times , with all that has come forward in the last year or two, a little more clarification from you would not be such a big deal with all the Whistleblowers coming forward..lol

Re: Veritas TV

noface