To Lou Baldin. Please provide a list of books you approve of and are true.

To Lou Baldin. Please provide a list of books you approve of and are true.

MajorZer0
Tired of reading conflicting book views. Might as well read what Lou and Milton approve. BTW hi everyone been reading your posts forever.

Re: To Lou Baldin. Please provide a list of books you approve of and are true.

izarith
Major Zer0 wrote
Tired of reading conflicting book views. Might as well read what Lou and Milton approve. BTW hi everyone been reading your posts forever.

Hello Major Zer0,

https://www.amazon.com/Lou-F.-Baldin/e/B000AQ30UQ/ref=sr_tc_2_0?qid=1479956130&sr=1-2-ent

There ya go. :)

Izzy.
"be excellent to each other"
_"Bill" S. Preston Esq and "Ted" Theodore Logan.

Re: To Lou Baldin. Please provide a list of books you approve of and are true.

jrock

Hi Major!

Lou has said he doesn't read books much and that he finds the most use for them in personal photographs where they make him look smarter. Lol

He has said parts of contactees Whitley Strieber, Travis Walton and Phil Sneider's (spell check) stories are true though confused/misinterpreted. Whitley Strieber admits much confusion in his accounts.

Lou has recommended few movies but uses parts of them to highlight morals like he did with Pinnochio's "Pleasure Island". A cool full movie he recommended years ago was Defending your life- with mad lefty Meryl Streep.

(defending your life)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ScUCbaQh0M

Re: To Lou Baldin. Please provide a list of books you approve of and are true.

MajorZer0
HI izarith and jrock! Well yah I've read all his books and his forum posts. Just looking for more to read. I seem to recall him (very rarely mind you) acknowledging this or that author. He usually didn't know the authors people talked about but once in a blue moon he did. I cant bring myself to go looking thru his oldd posts. Was hoping someone kept a running list of them. It's a shot is all. Hey you guys were there when he actually posted! Awesome!

Re: To Lou Baldin. Please provide a list of books you approve of and are true.

MajorZer0
Thx jrock didnt notice your post. Much appreciate your reply. I will definitely look into them. Thx again.

Re: To Lou Baldin. Please provide a list of books you approve of and are true.

welovetheUSA
Well, the one about Coming clean on UFO, Alien Agenda..Is the worst! I think he is now just making a joke out of the whole experience! The questions were juvenile, the answers were sarcastic and silly, and this ridiculous alien friend is a joke, can't be real..You can't make that stuff up.
When Lou answered about Russia, a huge red flag went up for me, as a history buff, there was never a reason the hate Russia. The CIA propaganda machine has been hard at work for many years for the world to pick on Russia, the CIA, right now the United States is the world's biggest terrorist, the CIA starts wars, they steal the countries gold and resources, they blackmail countries and politicians, they traffic in drugs , arms, and human beings. The CIA kills leaders and anyone in their way, they are the secret government, they control the media and many politicians, they are buds with Rothchilds, Zionist, George Soros, Kissenger, and many very nasty bankers and CEOs, oh and of course Hollywood...Yes , it's true, Russia refuses to play the games, they kicked George Soros, the Rothchilds , the bankers and GMO salesman out of Russia, they refused to be in this New World order and stay a sovereign nation !
America has to have a boogie man...

Re: To Lou Baldin. Please provide a list of books you approve of and are true.

jrock
This post was updated on .
Weloveusa;
.... and this ridiculous alien friend is a joke, can't be real..You can't make that stuff up.

So it took until Lou's 18th book and countless forum and Facebook comments from him, for you to figure out he has friends in high places so to speak?

"When Lou answered about Russia, a huge red flag went up for me, as a history buff, there was never a reason the hate Russia.

Can you provide an actual quote? Are you saying communism is good and the Russian people have thrived under it? For a look at the corruption in Russia, Youtube -Putin's Russia.

America while being the best country, does has it's "cancerous wounds" and here are two of them out doing a staged, stronger together lol walk/taking a break from their lawyers this week.

Photo of what could be replacing bees as Lou spoke of with the news article he posted recently. Bees/wasps and some other hovering critts in small number that day too.

Even resistant to my 3 in 1 insecticide dose from the night before..ooooooooooooowwwwwwoooooo