Those Who Blew the Whistle?

john lear
Don't be fooled. Jacques Vallee has always been a government stooge. He did his best to discredit both me and Bob Lazar.

Anything he says or promotes is exactly what the government wants.

John Lear

Re: Those Who Blew the Whistle?

baddeddie
Hi John!

Well, your comments about Vallee sure explain why he didn't reply to me when I submitted my friend John Kiriakou for consideration for a portrait. Watching what happened to him go down was quite the eye opener. Of course he was specifically targeted by John Brennan and Furer Robert Mueller. Ironically, it was Peter Strzok who put the handcuffs on him when he was arrested. Nuff said!

All the best to the best!

Eddie
"Eye See" said the blind squirrel