The Sun

Gary
Howdy! Now that we know the sun isn't a seething hydrogen and helium furnace, but (please correct me if I'm wrong or missing something) a plasma portal/ re-birther/???... so what is the 'heat' we apparently receive from the sun, where does it come from?
Cheers - a humble builder, Gary ;0)

Re: The Sun

deepblue
Good question, although I don't know either.

Here's Lou's sun post from 2012 (on FB and earlier on the blog).

Lou wrote
If a soul lived several lifetimes on earth that soul would only experience a sliver of the wonders on planet Earth. Prevailing theory states that the sun could hold a million earths inside of it. In reality the sun can hold twice that many and much more. The sun has a way of manipulating matter and making it smaller too, as in a neutron star.
The sun has several million times the wonder and awe that is on Earth, and the awe on Earth is hardly noticed by most people.
The sun creates matter and manipulates dimensions. The sun doesn't create dimensions, dimensions are another matter altogether. In fact no one understands what dimensions are other than a simplified version that one dimension is like a flat surface and two dimensions are a flat surface and a diagonal one. A third dimension gives the other two depth. Matter is made of atoms, and everything in 3D is made of matter. But dimensions are not made of matter/atoms or any elements. By 3 dimensions we tend to presume that there is space between matter and the things that matter. But not true.
It's nearly impossible to understand what a dimension is; even the 3 and 4 dimensions we live in remain out of human understanding. The sun exists in our 3d existence but operates inside many higher dimensions. The sun creates matter and everything we see, feel, taste and touch for that matter.
The sun is not a fire pit burning hydrogen or converting it to helium through fusion, well, it certainly looks that way sometimes under present physic constructs. BTW, what are those elements hydrogen and helium anyway? To understand what magnetic filaments and sun spots are one needs to understand the basics of what elements are. But how do you understand the basics when not even the scientists that teach the basic principles understand the basic elements that supposedly make the world go round and the sun glow hot?
3 and 4 dimensional physics have to be put aside and the louny bin has to be looked into for the facts behind the matter-creator and what takes place on the sun. LOL
The sun is home to a whole lot of life, unbelievable types of life. The sun produces huge amounts of things and disperses such all over the solar system of which humans are only aware of a small fraction. Rocks, moons, planets, meteors, and even snowballs known as comets originate from the sun. Gassy giant planets coalesce materials made by the sun and spit out moons and other debris into the solar system too, and so do smaller planets under certain volcanic conditions.
Beings of higher dimensions play with the sun and orchestrate what it does and what we end up seeing, which is practically nothing from this vantage point, yet. The cradle will rock...on.

Re: The Sun

Gary
Thanks for your reply deepblue!
...amazing stuff and certainly food for thought ;0)