The Path To The Golden Era Is Being Paved Now

The Path To The Golden Era Is Being Paved Now

baddeddie
Hi Sleeper and Fellow Sleeperites!

It's been awhile since I've been and posted here. Firmly convinced that what all Sleeper has been sharing with us was totally true and frustrated that shills were poisoning the water here and driving down board participation, I went off on my own, looking at everything going on around me in a much different light than before. In addition to Sleeper, others that really helped me to take the blinders off were John Lear and good friend John Kiriakou. Thank you to the 3 of you.

In the original ATS Sleeper threads Lou talked about how the earth would enter into the dawn of a golden age. With a bit of investigative work, I was able to decipher an approximate timeline of when that would be, thanks to JROCK finding and posting some threads that had not been previously disclosed to us. I will find that post and repost it in this thread. Suffice to say for now that it's gonna happen sometime in the 2030s.

Well, I am very pleased to tell everyone that from my point of view, we are on our way to that golden age in just the manner that sleeper said we would get there, having to EARN IT, with a lot of blood, sweat, tears (hard work), sacrifice and integrity. Lots and lots of integrity by many strong souls doing the right thing in many different circumstances. I couldn't see that until 2016 when JROCK brought attention to a man running for President of the USA that I totally disdained. I just didn't like him at all, thought he was an arrogant, self-centered pompous jackass. But, being that very smart fella JROCK brought it to my attention, I started listening to what this man had to say. By golly, I couldn't believe what this guy was saying and now absolutely love him and think he'll go down as the greatest world leader of all time. Yep, that guy, President Donald Trump, THE CHOSEN ONE.

"Chosen for what?" you might ask. I'm glad you did.

Continued next post, reached size limits

"Eye See" said the blind squirrel

Re: The Path To The Golden Era Is Being Paved Now

baddeddie
Yes, "save the world" so to speak or one might say "to remove the obstacles preventing earthlings from entering into the golden age" and there are many obstacles to overcome. So, what are the obstacles? It can be boiled down to a single thing, EVIL and the allegedly fictional entity it represents here on earth, SATAN. We sleeperites would know Satan to exist as RENEGADE ALIENS. However, not all are privileged to knowledge shared to us by Lou and believe that Satan exists and quite factually not all souls down here are good souls and worship him. He exists in reality through the belief of his existence even though he may not exist in the physical realm. The key part of this is that evil souls worship him through  cult "Rituals". For Milton's sake, the entity even has his own star on the Hollywood Walk Of Fame.

So, just who are these evil souls who worship him? Well, indirectly, sleeper answered this in the ATS threads. Let's start at the top. Sleeper referred to Hillary Clinton as the queen bee of the elite so to speak. If you don't believe that, just ask her he cynically stated in a post. Hmmm, interesting, very interesting.

Chelsia too!

I think we've found the tip of an iceberg here. The upside down cross is a symbol that satanic worshipers use. Now we have a very powerful elite ruling class person who worships satan as well as her daughter. Now we need to take a look at other elites with whom she associates with.

To be continued...A lot more evidence to come...I don't like where this is leading at all, Satan being in charge and ruling over us through the elite ruling class who worship him. I think sleeper knew this all along and feared for his own well being as well as his family's if he shared this with us....
"Eye See" said the blind squirrel

Re: The Path To The Golden Era Is Being Paved Now

baddeddie
Continued...

Wow, her daughter Chelsea too!

I think we've found the tip of an iceberg here! We have a very powerful ruling class elite and her daughter wearing upside down crosses which are symbolic to satanic worship. I think Sleeper knew about this all along but didn't reveal such goings on for the safety and wellbeing of himself and his family. Smart man, that Sleeper! He knows just how evil and ruthless these renegade controlled souls are. Oh, the elite and their delicacies, eh, Sleeper.

To be continued....much more evidence to come...please save your questions and comments until I present more evidence, I'm outta gas right now having pulled an all-nighter.

Cheers!  Eddie

"Eye See" said the blind squirrel