The Path To Golden Era Is Being Paved Now 2

The Path To Golden Era Is Being Paved Now 2

baddeddie
Continued...

Wow, her daughter Chelsea too!

I think we've found the tip of an iceberg here! We have a very powerful ruling class elite and her daughter wearing upside down crosses which are symbolic to satanic worship. I think Sleeper knew about this all along but didn't reveal such goings on for the safety and wellbeing of himself and his family. Smart man, that Sleeper! He knows just how evil and ruthless these renegade controlled souls are. Oh, the elite and their delicacies, eh, Sleeper.

To be continued....much more evidence to come...please save your questions and comments until I present more evidence, I'm outta gas right now having pulled an all-nighter.

Cheers!  Eddie
"Eye See" said the blind squirrel

Re: The Path To Golden Era Is Being Paved Now 2

baddeddie
Now we need to take a look at the elite Hillary hangs with. What makes one an elite? Power and Control (Government/Organizational Leadership) and/or wealth.
Let's start with the wealthiest and in government power position, Saudi Arabia's House Of Saud. I'll use Prince Alwaleed bin Talal as the face of this group for pictures evidence sake. Wealth if this group is 4 trillion dollars.

Prince Alwaleed bin Talal

that's him to Hillary's right

with the Queen Of England

to be continued....