Soulmate

izarith
This post was updated on .
I decided to make a thread where we never talk to one another but instead just howl up to the moon, a cry in the night or blue sky.

A message to those we can't really see or hear from or contact but perhaps we feel we desperately miss. Maybe someone on the other side or maybe some one right here on this rock you just can't be with.

I don't know about you guys n gals but I wear some mean scars on my heart, some of which may never heal. But, I reach a point in life when I just need drain everything I hold in buried in denial or resignation.

So, here goes...

"be excellent to each other"
_"Bill" S. Preston Esq and "Ted" Theodore Logan.

Re: Soulmate

izarith
I MISS YOU SO MUCH! I WISH YOU WOULD ENTER MY DREAMS AGAIN! I CANNOT FORGET YOU!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYvwmE3zPmY

ooooOOOOOOOOOWWW!
"be excellent to each other"
_"Bill" S. Preston Esq and "Ted" Theodore Logan.

Re: Soulmate

deepblue
Hey Iz

Everything OK?

Didn't you once have an encounter with a lady on the moon?

Fortunately for myself I'm not missing anyone.

Re: Soulmate

izarith
DUE TO THE SIZE OF THE EARTH THROUGH THE PORT HOLE I NOW BELIEVE IT WAS A SHIP, YES DEEPBLUE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4dAcmWK33U

oooooooOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW!
"be excellent to each other"
_"Bill" S. Preston Esq and "Ted" Theodore Logan.

Re: Soulmate

baddeddie
A day late and short my mind!

ooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!
"Eye See" said the blind squirrel

Re: Soulmate

izarith
AND EVERY YEAR ON THE SAME DAY HE DANCES IN THE HOPES IT WILL BRING HERE BACK TO HIM!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EliZxOgVUW8

ooooooOOOOOOWWWWWW!
"be excellent to each other"
_"Bill" S. Preston Esq and "Ted" Theodore Logan.

Re: Soulmate

deepblue
Have you undergone a divorce or separation recently?

The moon or spaceship encounter must have been nice.

Re: Soulmate

izarith
deepblue wrote
Have you undergone a divorce or separation recently?

The moon or spaceship encounter must have been nice.

NO DEEPBLUE! PERSONAL STUFF! YES THE ENCOUNTER WAS BEYOND WORDS!

oooooOOOOOOOOWWWWW!