Re-incarnation etc.

Angie Rodriguez
Mr. Baldini, I don't know if you read these messages any more.  Hopefully you still do.  If not, I will try FB.  Some time ago I read two books from Dr. Michael Newton - Destiny of Souls: Case studies  and Journey of Souls, case studies.  His studies are about what happens between lives.  Basically, everything that you have described is presented in Dr. Newton's books.  The information you have provided along with the information from Dr. Newton's books comes together like the parts of a puzzle coming together.  I just have a couple of questions to try to understand a little more.  If you are available, I would like to try.

Thank you, Angie
PS.  I hope I don't have too many mistakes in my grammar, English is not my native language.