Questions for Lou about "Mars and the Lost Planet Man"

12

Questions for Lou about "Mars and the Lost Planet Man"

izarith
So I thought I'd start a thread for any questions we might have for Sleeper about his new book. Don't know if he will answer, but you never know.

So if anyone has an answer to this let me know, I might just not remember reading...

Why are the Martians and Serpents at odds with each other? I take it they are both indigenous creations of the "Gods" but I really don't understand how a once dominant race like the Martians could end up with less tech then the Serpents and almost be exterminated but still be an issue for the Serpents.

Were Martian souls forged in our sun when it was a red dwarf or another?

When kind of star were Serpent souls forged in?

Were Earth human, our souls, forged in some star? what kind?

Thanks Sleeper,

Izzy.
"be excellent to each other"
_"Bill" S. Preston Esq and "Ted" Theodore Logan.
Kai

Re: Questions for Lou about "Mars and the Lost Planet Man"

Kai
Izzy, you forgot the most important, sought after information... Where do they make Milton's favourite yoo-hoos?

Ok, kidding aside. Lou, so now that the new book is out can you tell us what pyramids were really used for? Like those gigantic in Mexico, and obviously the ones in Egypt.
I lived, I died. I lived again, I died again. A merry go round to which I'm bound. A never ending dream, a long running nightmare.

Re: Questions for Lou about "Mars and the Lost Planet Man"

marabdl86
great thread

questions:

1.why would a soul that lived on planet man want to come to prison Earth?

2. Lou you have said you once lived in a utopia planet and volunteered to come here.  Are you looking to move up spiritually and become a higher up when your time here is done?  In your book, you stated they often do what you're doing in order to gain brownie points on the other side to gain access to other parts of the universe.

thanks Lou

Kai, I think Lou mentioned the pyramids were not man made and they use to house other worldly creatures and monsters.

Re: Questions for Lou about "Mars and the Lost Planet Man"

CyberWasp
The beginning of the Sam Chapter mentions how the Pyramids could have been made. Would be awesome to see those kind of structures when they were new, but doesn't mention their purpose.

My question would be if the purpose of the Humans on Planet Man was to keep their DNA pure so to speak, then what is our purpose on this Planet?
It was mentioned that we would become a smaller scale version of the Planet Man and spread out into the surrounding space, but what is our underlying purpose? ie the Parameter that once crossed, the exterminate button is pushed?

Re: Questions for Lou about "Mars and the Lost Planet Man"

deepblue
I don't have any specific questions for now. The book told a lot but there are so many areas.

Black ops and secret militaries/technology is interesting and is an area I wish Lou could expand on.

I'm also wondering if humans will actually see or interact with Martians on Mars.

The forum is quiet lately. Many regular users seem to have stopped posting. Did they get scared off by the book?

Re: Questions for Lou about "Mars and the Lost Planet Man"

AlexDJ
Well i am here always sometimes i post others i dont. But always come for new info.

I remember one time i suggested to the board and lou "you should do some ancient civilization book" and wooow what do we got! Pure brain meltdown madness LOL The best 5 bucks expend on my kinddle collection!

Now i think dream something about mars some nights ago , i cant be sure but what i saw and experiment if it was mars..... , how can I say it, there are no words to describe how wicked , disgusting and souleater that place was.

Yeah it wasnt orange , blue greenish skies, lots of airships flying around and big cities. but the wicked stuff, i am still trying to digest what i saw they were doing (if it was mars).

Maybe i could explain it later.

Re: Questions for Lou about "Mars and the Lost Planet Man"

AlexDJ
By the way here are some photos i have taken with my telescope a 6 inch Celestron from mars, venus and jupiter.

hope people like it.

Venus aka Serpent Planet:

Planet Mars:

Jupiter:

Re: Questions for Lou about "Mars and the Lost Planet Man"

izarith
Hello AlexDJ!

Those images are awesome dude!

Thanks for sharing!

Izzy.

"be excellent to each other"
_"Bill" S. Preston Esq and "Ted" Theodore Logan.

Re: Questions for Lou about "Mars and the Lost Planet Man"

willy42
nice photos alex, thanks for sharing

here's hoping you're swell,

-willy
"...  eyes above the horizon, in the dark before the dawn."

Re: Questions for Lou about "Mars and the Lost Planet Man"

AlexDJ
Thank you izarith and willy! its good to have a hobby hahaha LOL.

I just wonder if John Carter is up there in mars hahaha.

Re: Questions for Lou about "Mars and the Lost Planet Man"

jrock
Hi all,

The last post I made in the other thread re Facebook comments from Lou wouldn't fully load for me, so here's a copy.

Facebook comments from Lou until the 16th Jan continued;

Feldman; Great work Lou Baldin!

Carla;  Are those really the colors you see, of the orbs?

Lou; More or less. That's my representation with the paints available to me.

Carla;  I am surprised at the intensity and saturation of the colors of the orbs. In photos they are just whitish, transparent ephemeral blobs.

Lou; We are talking oranges and applesauce. Orbs inside of ships are not the
same as orbs in photos, necessarily. Not that cameras could catch anywhere
near the essence of orbs or their true color. What's inside the orb has to
do with some of its appearance.

Pablo; Lou, Q; Thinking about the rings around Uranus, is one of it's functions serve as a huge solar collector for the planet? Probably has multiple functions + lots of real-estate in those rings.

 If you feel to "drip or dribble" drops of paint pertaining to your Uranus visit, specifically with you in the bubble looking at the rings around Uranus, the city tubes & all the wanders and awe catching your attention as Milton popped into your bubble and turned you into an orb before your journey to the center of the Galaxy, IMO would be fantastic.

Lou; And I thought Milton was a slave driver, Pablo. lol

Pablo T;  Don't you just love it? Of course, in your "spare" time... lol My wife says she loves you...and your art

Lou; I've been looking for that "spare time", all over the place. I believe that
it, as time itself, is a myth. Nevertheless, I do plan on painting or
sketching some of those scenes. As soon as I find that spare time. :)

The rings, well, that's a book itself.

Pablo T;  Myths...abound...even the Round Tuit one.....lol

Lou "likes" this.

Lou Baldin changed his profile picture.

Rob; Where's that Lou, Atlantic City?

Lou; Orlando Florida

Bob; Lou, you look a bit like Dr. Watson in the excellent BBC series: "Sherlock Holmes". ;)

Lou; I haven't watched that show, or most shows for that matter.

Hans; Great photo Lou, it’s very good to see that you are doing alright. When I look at this photo I see someone who has become very, very important to me in my life.

(Edit this comment has already had many likes, including one from Lou and I)

Lou Baldin updated his cover photo.  Verona Italy

http://www.ufolou.com/2015/01/how-long-would-it-take-for-humans-to.html?spref=fb

Randy; Do any extraterrestrials travel between galaxies in ships?

Lou; Yes, but with a whole other matter, reason, and order of beings. Not a broach-able subject.

Randy; okay, I'm sure they do ethereal travel between, just wondering if there are understandable physical ships that can do the journey.

Lou; Yes, just ask captain Kirk. lol kidding aside, there are physical ships
that traverse deep space. Deep space is not empty, it is full of stuff,
planets and moons larger than what we have in this solar system, and dead
and dwarf stars and a host of other bizarre things. Lots of life going on between the galaxies.

Re: Questions for Lou about "Mars and the Lost Planet Man"

Muse
Hey All,

Lou, Looking at that photo,  I must say, I'm afraid of you!!!!

Tony Orlando....No, wait, it's Lou in Orlando...

Hey, a very good profile shot for booking purposes, and so glad to hear your parole hearing went well.

BTW, ....Vinny Bambatsi,  Guido Tarrazzine, Luka Clemenza and the new Governor of Illinois told me to tell you they are thinking alot about you...

Oh, and two guys from Verona want to take you and their brother Fredo on a short but definitive fishing trip...I'd order the calamari to go.

I love ya' Lou!

PS...still digesting "Mars...I think the time for a skype might just be fun for all on board.  Pretty Please?????

Re: Questions for Lou about "Mars and the Lost Planet Man"

jrock

Hi all,

Levi pointing excitedly at what could well be the building that houses her "galactic scrapbook".

Update to the post of Lou's new Facebook profile;

Stephen; If I were to walk past you Lou I would never in a million years think you were in cahoots with extraterrestrials! crazy how anyone you see could be, or could be an E.T. themselves..

Lou; I'm just your regular chap and blend right in, Stephen. lol Most of my
family thinks so too. It's so funny when you hear the experts talk about
how impossible it is to travel these distances through space, and that's
why extraterrestrial are "not" here and have never been here. despite all
the evidence still standing in old ruins all over the world. If they only
knew how many millions of ETs are imbedded on this planet they would soil
their pants. Some people know, NASA knows.

Nick; We stayed at the hotel across the way from there Lou. That's the dolphin by there isn't it?

Lou; It's a small world, Nick. lol

Facebook comments of Lou's from the 16th Jan;

Lou; Bob, this is what I looked like, in 1975. Don't bogart that joint! lol

Lou; The best chance for success in this world is from individuals with drive to make dreams happen. Governments only gum things up with their heavy handed bureaucracy.

https://autos.yahoo.com/news/elon-musk-says-hyperloop-built-210019186.html?soc_src=mediacontentsharebuttons&soc_trk=fb&fb_ref=Default

Mike L;  Lou, with the "aliens" behind the door, so to speak, won't this happen or not happen with or without the government "gumming" things up? If the unseen power behind the throne wants something to happen, doesn't it just happen?

Lou; Mike, there are "aliens" that want it to happen and others that don't. Most of the world is living in conditions worse than what animals live in. And they don't have to. There are ongoing battles. Humans do have a say, more than they think. Many have taken the bait and have turned to hate.

Mike L; Truly sad. Can we just "take out" the aliens with the Stone Age mentality, of course with the "help" of the more progressive aliens? Or does each country represent a "cell block" with different rules, regulations and privileges based upon prior soul infractions and we're stuck with our lot, so to speak?

Lou; I said long ago, to the dismay of many, who then stopped coming to my
threads (and even called me names), that each country was a cell block. Not
a politically correct thing to say. Hence both the Stone age and
progressives (humans), have labelled me a nut case. To be avoided at all
cost my major media outlets. Nevertheless, people in "some" cell blocks do
have a vote, and most vote consistently for the wrong candidates. Telling
people who are the best candidates is also politically incorrect. So I try
and stay out of it. lol

Mike L; How do we, as basically powerless, lesser humans than even the pure human from Planet Man make a difference in this chaotic soup? Of course, we work on ourselves through our day to day interactions with friends, family, coworkers and basically anybody we come into contact with, but how do we combat or lessen the strength of those that want to limit human progress? If there truly is such a thing? I work as a Substance Abuse counselor in the prison system in NC and see all kinds of things but I cannot see how to change this backward system as the "little guy". And I have my doubts regarding the voting system in this country.

Stephen; I've always liked Elon Musk, I've been planning on buying his new mass made tesla coming out in 2016, getting sick of gas cars..we have way better technology than fossil fuels..

Lou; Changing the system requires changed humans. Most humans are still stuck on
ego trips, selfishness and hate. And those that vote, vote that way. Which
keeps the status quo firmly in place.

The bottom line is and always will be, we are not here to change the world
but are here so that the world can change us. The other stuff is possible
but unlikely, as is evidenced of all the negativity around the world...at
this time and for sometime into the future. Still, many good things happen
and will continue to happen, as more technology is released and humans get
their arse back to Mars. lol

Mike L; Mars, here we come! Do we get to wear Bigfoot costumes for the trip? I mean, "when in Rome" ;)

Lou;  If the shoe fits, Mike. better hope you can peel that suit back off.

Stephen V; Lou, I've always gotten so much pressure to vote from older family members. I've always thought that the world is the way it is and my vote doesn't really count..

Lou;  V, votes "do" count. Problem is most people vote, gender, race, political afilitation and ideology. That's not democracy.

Bubba; We salute you Lou :)

Kenneth; Me, Tyler, and Bubba salute you Mr. Baldin on a job 'Well Done'!!!

Bubba liked the photo but i told him that picture looked kinda dull with no stars in the background.......

Lou; Thanks guys! Don't worry about the missing stars in that picture. Stars are
the most abundant things in the universe. So much so that there aren't
enough fancy schmancy super-duper computers in the world to calculate their infinite numbers.

Re: Questions for Lou about "Mars and the Lost Planet Man"

jrock

Facebook comments of Lou's from Jan 21st- 28th;

Pablo T;  Lou, did you take notice of how much time was lost? you said a few minutes; 2, 5, 10, more?

Lou; Not long, 15-20 minutes.

Lou; And people thought I made up the "Day with an extraterrestrial" trip to Uranus from spaceport near sun.

 http://www.inquisitr.com/1774127/nasa-helioviewer-giant-cigar-shaped-ufo-spotted-moving-close-to-the-speed-of-light-photos/#ETEF6ooBXb8ZpB50.01

Lou; My email has overflowed and unable to reply to comments....

Bubba; Lou, just wanted to give you a shoutout. Thanks for the books and all the awesome posts. Keep up the intensity my italian friend!!!!
 — with Kenneth Ortiz and others.

Tony; Was Milton doing some spring cleaning?

(UFO Sightings! NASA Can You Explain This? Man On Mars! Smoking Gun!! Share This link!! 2015)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Npj3Nzp9Ao&feature=youtu.be

Lou; Milton doesn't do windows. Yeah the software too. lol

Tony; Was you this close Lou Baldin?

(THAT'S BIG!! UFO Sightings Starcraft Harnesses Energy From Sun!! 2015)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiqkIqhFEnk&feature=youtu.be

Lou; Tony, yeah, close enough to fry my brain. lol

Pablo T; Added an enlarged view of the object near the sun.
Lou, any flashing drips allowed? Besides spitting out planets and moons, does the sun also supply travel vehicles or cities to go?

 Lou; Pablo, it's the black fortress in the movie Krull.

Lou; A full moon makes some people crazy, they say. Views as these from planet earth would do the opposite.

http://rt.com/news/225727-moon-sun-replaced-planets/#.VMO1Q2c6P8A.facebook

Lou; If we waited for the government to do anything we wouldn't have phones and now smart phones, televisions, internet, cars, airplanes, or anything worthwhile. Same with space exploration, governments get in the way and hold people back with their bureaucracies. Free enterprise is the only way to get into space. Governments don't think people should be able to see what's really up there, and will attempt to make things difficult for private enterprise.
http://www.space.com/28365-google-lunar-xprize-milestones.html

Lou; Thanks Olivier Colpart for the translation!

 Free on Kindle Jan. 27

Olivier; You're welcome ! :)

Karl; Love seeing your awesome work in other languages Lou ... Let's keep going ! Italian and German next up...

Lou; Thanks Karl! German (Dutch) by Hans is in the works. Italian, sometime down
the road, hopefully not too far down the road. :)  Any
language...translators reading this and don't mind working for slave wages (none), but Milton promises to go easy on volunteers during any future
probing session. But he didn't put that in writing....

Nick; Can we get Milton into the sales of indulgences Lou, you know buy our way to where no religion has gone before?

Lou; Great idea Nick, but not original. Like the Roman catholic church in the
past, Milton is willing to sell forgiveness of sins, one hundred dollars a
shot. Sinners, step on up! Two free sins resolved for the price of one,
today only!

http://www.ufolou.com/2015/01/sphinx.html?spref=fb

Kenneth; Keep painting Lou, the books can wait, i enjoy the paintings, keep them coming

Lou "likes" this

Nick; Ruffle the feathers Lou, and paint. That would be a great book to write and it is important so there is at least ONE book on earth that we can depend on concerning the history of it

Mike L; Stop painting Lou, for a short period of time. Or, maybe paint book covers for your next 1000 page tome on the Sphinx and all things ancient and speculated upon. Throw in a piece on the Easter Islands, Gobekeli Tepli, Stonehenge etc. not just veiled references but the straight scoop. Expand upon the knowledge Sam and/or the Reptile placed into your head. After that all, of us Lou followers will pool our resources and get you all the paper, canvas, paints and any other art supplies you need. Heck, we'll through in Yoo Hoo's for Milton.

Lou "likes" this

Lou; Wow, great offer there Mike. I have to maul it over. :)

Michael S; A picture says a kazillion words.

Lou "likes" this

Jorge;  It would also be great to read about yet to be discovered ancient sites such as the pyramid sites hidden underneath the Ozarks and the Appalachian Mountains.

Lou "likes" this

Michael S; I believe it’s - ‘mull’ it over.
Wives give men great ideas, and sometimes paint kits.

Lou; Thanks Mike. I'm sure that is the word most people would use, which would
be appropriate, but I'm sticking with maul (pun was intended). How else do
I "beat" around the bush? lol

Re: Questions for Lou about "Mars and the Lost Planet Man"

marabdl86
thanks for updates J rock :)

Re: Questions for Lou about "Mars and the Lost Planet Man"

jrock

Thanks Marabdl86!

Facebook comments from Lou Jan 28th-

Lou; Gees, I went through that museum back in 2001, didn't see any of that.

("Sex in Ancient Egypt" Documentary | Extraordinary People )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYJyGrmKb4E&feature=share

************

Lou;Yeah, most people would feel good about it being a moon around an asteroid (logical, grounded and all that spiffy stuff that smart people do to avoid being ridiculed). Such people would scoff that it was or could be an alien craft rolling the asteroid through space like a dung beetle....you heard it here first. lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDBL2rnXKqg&feature=share

Pablo S; And this they also do with bigger bodies I suppose? Like towing a moon from Jupiter's hood to Earth's hood?

Lou;  Now that's just crazy talk, Pablo. But yeah. lol

Pablo S; Yeah, lol, the moon was naturally "captured" by the Earth's gravity, eons ago, LOL. Astronomy 101 Lou.

Lou;  I'm surprised any competent physics would buy into that theory, Pablo. A
body the size of the moon and even much smaller flying towards earth would
throw earth way off its "sweet" zone and probably right back into the sun
where it originated in the first place. Earth certainly could not in a
million years snag the moon with its gravity. That's not crazy talk, that's crazy thinking.

********

Lou; Funny how things disappear as human abilities to see things increases. Most of the disappearing acts, 99% of them, are never mentioned by NASA. Thousands of cosmic mysteries remain out of the public consciousness. Most of that stuff is hidden away for the special people to enjoy and ponder over.

(Mysterious Object Appears Out of Nowhere on Titan, Then Quickly Disappears )
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFroQYQsbfY&feature=share

Nick;  Do you suppose some of the more playful Milton types like making NASA look goofy Lou?

Lou; NASA only looks goofy to a few ufo nuts. Everyone else is enjoying the
slight of hand show. Admit it, who doesn't like a well staged magic show,
where magicians can make an elephant disappear on live television? A whole
lot of people don't know its only make-believe. And go home scratching
their heads in wonder of where the elephant went. It gets Milton every time.

Pablo S; How many at NASA would be in the know Lou? not that many right?

Lou; Anyone that has access to the space probe feeds, Pablo, and there are
many. more than what is known by the public.

*************

Lou; Thanks Pablo Schmukler!
 Free on Kindle Jan 29

(A Day with an Extraterrestrial Spanish Edition)

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00SU0LZ4W/ref=cm_sw_r_fa_dp_HqeYub0A8VD96
***********

Lou;
http://news.yahoo.com/astronomers-oldest-known-star-earth-planets-191903312.html?soc_src=mediacontentstory&soc_trk=fb&fb_ref=Default

Lou;
http://news.yahoo.com/ancient-human-fossil-could-primitive-species-162116273.html?soc_src=mediacontentstory&soc_trk=fb&fb_ref=Default

Bob; Home sweet home, Lou!

Lou " likes" this.

Lou; If they keep finding this kind of stuff they might end up proving my last book, Mars and the lost planet Man.

http://www.theverge.com/2015/1/28/7929227/fossil-evidence-of-human-evolution-in-israel

Pablo S; It's high time science took a closer look at some of those elongated-skull types found in many regions, in America, Eastern Europe, parts of Asia, Northern Africa, etc. Hybrids? Royalty? Humans who wanted to imitate the more powerful types? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnERUZNqwbc

Lou; Pablo, scientists have taken a look, the same scientists that figured out
crop circles. Two boards with ropes and a couple of old drunk dudes make
crop circles and two boards with ropes wrapped around them holding an
infant child's head, so that the skull elongates. Two rocks two birds. Or
is that two boards? Anyway, case closed! And the smart people buy that
stuff. Too bad there aren't more Brooklyn Bridges for sale, some one could
make a killing. lol

Mike L; What will your next book prove relative to the Sphinx? :)

Lou; Mike, it would prove that the Sphinx is...oh, crap, I got another painting waiting for me...I'm so easily distracted these days and lose my trainwreck
of thoughts. Dang it!

********

Stacy; More and more proof put out every day! You're not alone anymore. Lol! Pun on words.

(Scientists received mysterious radio signals from space)Speisa.com

Lou "likes" this
**********

Clive; Yawn, everything fits if "they" would just read Lou's books.
(Strange fossils from China don’t seem to fit any known hominin species. Could they be something new?

http://www.redicecreations.com/article.php?id=32615

Lou "likes" this.

Pablo T;  Yea, remember "A day with an ET" Lou was hiding something (capsules) put into his mouth by the hot sperm extractor and it ended up in his wife...after a whoopie night...but removed the next day by her doctor for.........mini Lou's?

Lou; Mini Lou's lol good one Pablo. SPAWN of LOU. Could make a dam cool movie,
if Hollywood had any balls.

Bob;

Lou" likes" this.

Re: Questions for Lou about "Mars and the Lost Planet Man"

jrock

Continued Lou comments from the 29th Jan

Nick;

Lou; I said that years ago, Nick, and it can be found in my blogs. Every biological animal is off the shelf. Manufactured to do what they do. The theory of evolution is one of the dumber theories out there, a side show to distract the masses. With those kinds of findings, and given the chance, science will undue itself. Same with religion. That’s why some of the more hardnosed religions have to rule with an iron fist over their flocks. Islam for instance.

Lou; Ancient battle at Pyramid Khufu. Not in the history books for some obscure reason. lol Alien battles don't exist, never happen on earth because such things don't compute.

Bob ; http://www.ufoevidence.org/cases/case486.htm

Lou "likes" this.

Michael S; Many things get "left out of the History books".
http://www.dudeman.net/siriusly/ufo/art.html
Lou "likes" this.

Pablo S; Were those rectangular black objects attacking the pyramid? Was the pyramid a power generator of sorts? or more like a defence system?

Lou; Pablo, those rectangular objects are attacking, destroying, and taking prisoners. Who are the good guys who the bad? Depends what side one is on. lol As is true today. Most of the good guys today are hated by the masses on earth. Same back then.

Pablo S; (I had been thinking exactly about who were the goodies and the baddies before I asked you, hehe) Same back then..."back then" is not Khufu's time period, is it? Those pyramids were in use more like 15,000-10,000 years ago perhaps? And were they used by the entities/groups that were getting rid of powerful undesirables on Earth back in those drawn out days? I wonder if the pyramids were weapons or part of prison systems to incarcerate rogues...

Lou "likes" this.

Donna; or where the pyramids the stronghold of the "baddies" and the "goodies" are the ones doing the attacking,destroying,and taking prisoners? Wonder what they did with the prisoners.

Lou "likes" this.

Pablo T; Was the battle an Egyptian equivalent of 911?

Lou; Serpents cleaning out the pyramid.

Pablo S;

Lou " likes" this.

Jorge; Hey Lou, who/what do the red dots represent?

Lou; Infestation.

Bob; Lou, are the "Serpents" the same beings that are called "Nagas" in India and Tibet?

Lou ; Yes but there are many races of Serpents, and they played gods to many races of humans.

Bob; Thanks Lou! There is a Tibetan Buddhist story in which Buddha got help from Nagas to complete the final leg of his quest for Enlightenment. There is another story that the person considered the "second Buddha", Nagarjuna, recovered one of the most important texts of Buddha's teaching, called the Heart Sutra, from a tribe of people who worshiped Nagas, and who had kept the text preserved for nearly 1000 years. Even to this day, Tibetan Buddhists offer prayers and attempt to gain favors from Nagas, many of whom are said to reside in or near bodies of water. a few years back, I remember chatting for a while with a fellow who claimed that he had encountered a Naga in Mt. Shasta, and over the course of several days was given spiritual instruction. The Naga claimed that they were occupants of Earth long before humans.

Lou; Bob, is that where they got the word nag?

Bob "likes" this.

Re: Questions for Lou about "Mars and the Lost Planet Man"

jrock

Lou's Facebook comments continued up until the 31st Jan;

Lou;
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/01/30/spacex-reusable-rocket-video_n_6574862.html

Lou; Slow day at the office
(Alien face painted on canvas)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jn8sSMYsXkU&feature=share

Pablo S; Milton liking his portrait? lol

Lou "likes" this.

Bob; Trippy and subliminal, Lou, and perfect musical accompaniment too! Regards to your buddy!

Lou "likes" this.

Kenneth; love this video, definitely different and out of the box, love the music too, i especially like the little orbs floating about, tell Milton he's not half bad looking, lol.

Lou "likes" this.

Scott; reminded me of my friends bedroom posters in high school

Lou "likes" this.

(Pic inserted by Scott that I couldn't paste here, it was too small?)

***********

Lou; Win some or lose some it all pays the same. Have they won any?
(Evidence for Cosmic Inflation Theory Bites the (Space) Dust)

Lou;
( Ancient Stone Circles in Mideast Baffle Archaeologists)
http://news.yahoo.com/ancient-stone-circles-mideast-baffle-archaeologists-111717965.html?soc_src=mediacontentstory&soc_trk=fb&fb_ref=Default

**************

Scott; not sure how much you know about this book, but to me it seems more interesting than the voynich manuscript... but what do i know? willy says hi by the way
http://dangerousminds.net/comments/codex_seraphinianus_a_new_edition_of_the_strangest_book_in_the_world

Lou; Never heard of it. Looks interesting

Scott; it really is interesting, i just happened upon it from a friend through the dangerous minds facebook page.

Lou;  I share a first name with this strange dude, Luigi. And according to John L. Milton is a mutt, calls him spot. I will order a copy. Obviously his cat is Alien. lol

Derek; Watching some John Lear favorites last few days,only tonight I discovered my fb friend Lou is the same guy he talks hjghly about...incredible! Pleased to finally know you Lou‼

Lou; Hi Derek, any friend of John, is, well, suspect in my book. lol Just
kidding. Say hello to chairman of the board, John for me. Hope some day to
see his documentary on his life. And doubly hope they didn't cut out all my
two or three short cameo appearances in that movie. Or they will find a
horse's head under the sheets. A plastic or wooden one, not a real
one...Jeez

Scott; an expanded video of the dangerous minds article

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3_TqQow9Ow&feature=share

Alexander Sasha Belau. Symph N, Part1 (2/2). Codex Serafinianus

Lou "likes" this

Scott;  down the rabbit hole

Lou "likes" this.

Lou; You will poop your pants, to start with, that's the facts.

(The Visit trailer)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7A8MrCOozFo&feature=share

Re: Questions for Lou about "Mars and the Lost Planet Man"

jrock
Lou's Facebook comments continued up until the 31st Jan;

Lou; http://phys.org/news/2015-01-world-extraterrestrial-life.html?fb_action_ids=785235628232960&fb_action_types=og.likes&fb_source=other_multiline&action_object_map=%5B836113299779445%5D&action_type_map=%5B%22og.likes%22%5D&action_ref_map=%5B%5D
Ready or not the world is not going to be "allowed" to know about extraterrestrial life. NASA knows and some other "important" government and military people" know. Scientist have denied it for so long and with certain animosity towards those who claimed contact that backtracking would be too undignified for them. They have to maintain the status quo. Religious institutions don't want to share their power with "Aliens" or anyone else, so they too don't want to open up their flocks to terrestrial or extraterrestrial competition.

Lou;
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/spacex-reveals-stunning-video-showing-175438017.html?soc_src=mediacontentsharebuttons&fb_ref=Default

Nick; You know Lou, the Black Ops guys must just sit and laugh at this kind of stuff relying on reactionary propulsion compared to their antigrav ships, but of course Milton must just smile at their antigrav machines compared to his scooter. I suppose it is a small step for mankind to go where every man has gone before though...........

Lou; Nick, you don't give your three-year-old the keys to the Lamborghini, tricycle is all they get. But some day...Lamborghini baby!

Kenneth;  black ops are prechosen souls to do certain jobs, bring in technology, warfare, educational stuff (abducting people), posting stuff.
Great points Bubba, I'm sure Black Ops is having the time of their lives enjoying things that normal human beings don't get to experience and doing things for ET that some of us can only dream about.
Who knows, maybe even Milton might have a few of these guys under his pocket

Lou "likes" this.

Bob; Primitive aborigines might look at modern humans as gods, and figure they got it made, but as we know, that is far from the reality.

Lou "likes" this.

Lou ; It's the first time I've seen this documentary. Yeah, they are very real, as I mentioned in some of my books.

(Flying human like creatures seen world wide- full doco)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xt7Rp7YNoE4&feature=share

Bubba; Lou, is it SAM or those jungle creatures in vietnam or some other cool stuff? lol

Lou; Bubba, flying creatures/beings are everywhere. Like moths, mostly fly around at night. A few rabid ones during the daylight.

Karl; What's their motivation Lou?

Lou; A variety of motivations and situations, Karl. Looking for tricks. Lost
drunk and drugged out souls wondering the streets in every city and town in
the world. Good and bad beings mixing it up with good and bad humans. Is
some of what is going on. They can also morph and be human-like. The
vampire books and shows that have come out recently, have roots in many of
the "Alien vampires" I talked about years ago on by threads and blogs.

************

Lou; And scientists are supposedly better educated. More like better indoctrinated into the status quo. Don't rock the boat of the hand that feeds you.
http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/wireStory/poll-shows-giant-gap-public-scientists-28583862?fb_action_ids=785434781546378&fb_action_types=og.likes&fb_source=other_multiline&action_object_map=%5B830023367069613%5D&action_type_map=%5B%22og.likes%22%5D&action_ref_map=%5B%5D

**********

Lou's Facebook comments on Feb 1st only;

Lou; That puts some meat behind the saying, it's a small world after all. lol
http://www.businessinsider.com.au/image-of-1-million-earths-inside-the-sun-2015-1

Nick;  Perfect size for a training base to let souls chose integrity over the built in emotions these containers we were given to live in have. Envy, hate, jealousy, revenge, selfishness, etc. or just choosing integrity. Is that why the good die young sometimes Lou, they pass their finals early and get their travelling diplomas?

Lou; Good souls that leave early signed up for early termination. To clean up a
few minor details before moving on up. Sucks for those who they leave
behind, to anguish in their departure. Plenty of bad people die young too.
So no real substance to the "good die young" belief. A whole lot of hoodlum
gang bangers die young.

Hans;  It's indeed obvious a small world after all Lou on which nevertheless every second of the day big things are happening that are widely differing from the most horrific to the most wonderful.

Lou "likes" this.

Kristy; just to make sure I am understanding this correctly (what Nick said) : The crappy emotions we have are built in? I read your book but can't remember that part. If they ARE built in, then is that really fair to us to have to be "good" all the time? Or is it a test...or what? I mean, if we were scum bags in a previous life and are here to shape up, how fair is it to create us with built in "scum-bagginess"?

Lou; It's that dam karma, once it gets it's hooks into you it just will not let
go until it is finished with you, me or whoever. Karma will follow souls to other lives like a hound dog. We can't loose the sent until the tab is paid
in full, and with interest. Sucks, but nothing anyone can do about it but
pay their tab. There are a whole bunch of people on this planet that wish
it were not so, living in horrid war ravaged countries and Third world slum countries, who are haunted by Karma. Because I dare speak such gibberish
status quo media has blacklisted me. Most people don't want to hear what I
have to say. I say it anyway.

Kristy;  thank you for that explanation and it makes *perfect* sense! Okay, so can we go the other way, then: If we have made great strides in our progress, and become less "scum baggy", do we also come into our next incarnations with our *improvements* and good qualities/attributes/spiritual evolution embedded into us, too?

Lou; Yes Kristy, any and all improvements to self caries over. No lost minutes.
lol The only loss is when there are no improvements.

********

Lou;  No subliminal brain eating sounds and images embedded in this painting. Unless, you happen to be eating buttered popcorn, smoking weed, drinking too much of your favorite alcoholic spirits or messing with magic mushrooms. Still, not advised for people with heart conditions, and little or no sense of humor.

(Alien face painted on canvas)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jn8sSMYsXkU&feature=share

Pablo T; Creative texture. Enjoyed the phenomena. Those oscillating RGB LED's add "life" to the painting with heavy red, blue and green paints...So Milton dropped in for the show...He couldn't resist...seeing you have fun..

Lou; Who said I was having fun, Pablo? lol This is serious stuff, and fun and
serious are oil and water, don't mix. Which reminds me, I haven't used oil paints yet. Not really looking forward to using oil, takes forever to dry,
and clean up requires foul smelling turpentine. That will be less fun than
water colors.

Pablo T;  Lou: To BE the "true" Lou-arnado de Verona, oil painting is a requisite for establishing your earth-time "legacy"...LOL. Leonardo was the 15th century master, and his paintings are priceless, likewise, your grandchildren will benefit from your legacy... Besides that, you are entertaining Milton- he loves watching you play (sweat) in your playground. Wonder how many of those "brush strokes" are gently nudged by his hand, or are those the big strokes...just to let you know he there...ehehe

Lou; You are so right Pablo. And so there is no misunderstanding, I claim none
of them brush strokes, they all belong to Milton... Unless and until (if
ever), they are worth something. lol I only wish he'd put a little more
effort and talent into it!

************

Bob;
(Navy flight engineer saw silver disks and entrance..)

 https://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?ID=2275&category=Environment

Lou "likes" this.

Lou; http://au.ibtimes.com/evolution-humans-ancient-human-fossil-found-taiwan-complicates-picture-1416639#.VM1LaaD-tx4.facebook

***********

Nick; Now that is some real technology Lou, 700 TB in a gram
http://www.extremetech.com/extreme/134672-harvard-cracks-dna-storage-crams-700-terabytes-of-data-into-a-single-gram

Lou "likes" this.

Pablo T; That would make every person a huge, walking physical "data center". Take that data center which is integrally interfaced with the non-physical soul, does that make a "direct connect" to the "Cosmic Internet"?
The "junk" DNA, just may not be so junkie. Preparing for AI? According to the video, the total "know" world information (in 2011) is about 1.8 Zettabytes, which, with this method fit in 4 grams of DNA....My mind cannot fathom this...yet.
For the techies, below are number definitions from Wikipedia to help understand the magnitude.

Lou; I said many moons ago in one of my blogs, Pablo, that there is "zero" junk
in DNA. There is even information about the soul occupying that particular
body, and why that soul is there in the first place (how many people would
love to know why they are here?). No scientist will ever be able to
decipher that DNA "junk". lol That info is strictly for use by the
overlords of this planet.

Nick; Wow, nice input Lou! You are really letting a bunch of cats out of the bag now. Good thing you have Milton and company protecting you. Of course all this info is only good for people seriously wanting to graduate this semester so nobody else would really give a damn about what you are telling us except us.

Lou "likes" this.

Scott;  a part of me is dying to know why i am here in this body, and the other side is completely terrified to know

Lou "likes" this.

Re: Questions for Lou about "Mars and the Lost Planet Man"

baddeddie
Hi all,

I read the book back in January. I really had a hard time "digesting" the material I was presented with in my pea-size 3-d brain. I felt the sensation of being nothing more than a useless pawn (soul and meatsack) in a not so very nice place in the universe. Even felt that our overseers/gods have a touch of evil still in them. Is anybody else feeling that way or is it just my warped perspective?

Very informative book Lou!!!

Badd
"Eye See" said the blind squirrel
12