Question about fighting or not fighting.

Question about fighting or not fighting.

cd32fan
If someone tries to lure you into a fight by making remarks about your appearance, is it ok to go into the fight or do you stand back.
What does Sleeper rules say about this?
I try to avoid confrontation now because of many reasons, including karma, im scared that i might be going too far.
Thank you.
Lou

Re: Question about fighting or not fighting.

Lou
Defend yourself if physically attacked. Walk away from insults and name calling. Karma will take care of all the details in favor of those who show the most maturity.

On Mon, Jun 5, 2017 at 6:56 PM, cd32fan [via EXTRATERRESTRIAL SPEAK] <[hidden email]> wrote:
If someone tries to lure you into a fight by making remarks about your appearance, is it ok to go into the fight or do you stand back.
What does Sleeper rules say about this?
I try to avoid confrontation now because of many reasons, including karma, im scared that i might be going too far.
Thank you.

http://extraterrestrial-speak.2292404.n4.nabble.com/Question-about-fighting-or-not-fighting-tp4657656.html
To start a new topic under EXTRATERRESTRIAL SPEAK, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from EXTRATERRESTRIAL SPEAK, click here.
NAML

Re: Question about fighting or not fighting.

cd32fan
If for whatever reason i cannot defend myself physically does someone else outside our human view intervene to stop something from happening ?
Thank you so much Lou.
Lou

Re: Question about fighting or not fighting.

Lou
Not much happens without the beings hidden from human view. They help and hinder. Sometimes they are behind the harassment as a test. They often step in and help good souls or souls moving in that direction.

http://extraterrestrial-speak.2292404.n4.nabble.com/Question-about-fighting-or-not-fighting-tp4657656p4657658.html