Planet EROPMANOP

deepblue
Since no one has posted yet, I've made this thread for people's thoughts on Planet Eropmanop and what stood out to them.

I'll contribute when I finish the book.

Re: Planet EROPMANOP

izarith
Still reading here too.

izzy.
"be excellent to each other"
_"Bill" S. Preston Esq and "Ted" Theodore Logan.

Re: Planet EROPMANOP

Azrael
This post was updated on .
I finished it, What is your take on the ending ? I think lou is being pretty clear the next book will be a sequel/related to planet eropmanop but what is he or the character meaning at the end with the oh....my....god!!! I must have missed something haha did lou/The character have an epiphany at the end?

Or is he saying he travelled to one of these endless universes and then has returned to tell the story?

Edit/update: I asked lou and it relates to the teaser for the book about how the person is forever changed from his experience so it was like an epiphany in the sense that his soul was moved by all that happened

Re: Planet EROPMANOP

Azrael
It's a great book btw I am still digesting it I kind of speed read it so I could have it finished before I went in for my night shift I want to re-read it to process the smaller details and implications that lou' s books are packed with.

Re: Planet EROPMANOP

izarith
I wont say anything at the moment that might spoil the book for anyone.

All I will say is that it was awesome and it gave me a massive boner...

Izzy.
"be excellent to each other"
_"Bill" S. Preston Esq and "Ted" Theodore Logan.

Re: Planet EROPMANOP

Azrael
Lol Izzy I am into some kinky fun stuff and after reading the book I am almost afraid to have sex haha

Re: Planet EROPMANOP

deepblue
Reading amazon reviews this book is obviously very paranormal and explicit, up a notch or two from Mars.

Does it say anything interesting about the sphynx and pyramids btw? Don't spoil the rest for me.

Re: Planet EROPMANOP

Azrael
deepblue wrote
Reading amazon reviews this book is obviously very paranormal and explicit, up a notch or two from Mars.

Does it say anything interesting about the sphynx and pyramids btw? Don't spoil the rest for me.
Yes there is some very interesting stuff regarding the pyramids about there purpose and apparently it still goes on even today

Re: Planet EROPMANOP

Mr Broken.
Some very interisting stuff about time and whatvthe purpose of time is. Like how years could be like minutes, and minutes like years etc...

Re: Planet EROPMANOP

jrock

Hi Deepblue,

The book doesn't mention the Egyptian Sphinx/phallus at all but it does talk of particular abductees being captured and forced to grow 2 phallus' while being fed a type of gruel. This would have happened to all males in the US under a Clinton/communist admin! Now if any serpent/reptilian wants to try this on me, I'll state here that I know kung fu so they need not bother. I will beat them up.;) If anyone else wants to openly threaten the serpents, I'd like to hear it lol.

Seriously it was a great book, the greatest, the promise of more to come was very cool.

Re: Planet EROPMANOP

Azrael
This post was updated on .
So is lou implying that he is of the eropmanop class ? As in the main character is him (he sort of joked truth saying pi was Milton when asked)

Re: Planet EROPMANOP

deepblue
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Planet EROPMANOP

Azrael
Yeah my impression was that the Jupiter Saturn Uranus utopian/god class was sort of the group Lou was aligned working for/with on earth with the purpose of opening a few eyes on earth and rooting out renegades  (That part was just an impression from a few comments).  But this eropmanop angelic class adds a few wrinkles to what we know about things ( which isn't much hehe but thanks to lou we know some pretty interesting stuff and alot more then most humans).

I don't think the character in the story is outright lou but lou clearly wanted us to know about the eropmanop stuff, maybe the story as a way to explain his own role? Maybe maybe not just speculation/curiosity

Re: Planet EROPMANOP

deepblue

The massive underground boxes were part of the sinister pyramid system.

"Humans and humanoids who perished during their trials and were in possession of a soul, the soul was captured and retained in special rooms, crypts, tombs from where the soul was processed further and then sent to various underworld strata or reincarnation chambers."

Re: Planet EROPMANOP

Azrael
So who are our guides? I remember lou saying they were like summer students , are they like us once we graduate from reincarnation? Or has this book sort of revealed more info making them the angelic eropmanop beings or even the serpents that craft the mazes that are our lives? Maybe it's a collaboration even but it seems this book definitely added some deeper wrinkles to the mystery.

Re: Planet EROPMANOP

willy42
Azrael wrote
So who are our guides? I remember lou saying they were like summer students , are they like us once we graduate from reincarnation? Or has this book sort of revealed more info making them the angelic eropmanop beings or even the serpents that craft the mazes that are our lives? Maybe it's a collaboration even but it seems this book definitely added some deeper wrinkles to the mystery.

well the wrinkles were always there, he just gave us another way to see them, but i totally agree with you.  he has said in the past that our guides come from all walks of souls, from family members to "others" but i don't have the direct quote handy at the moment so i'm paraphrasing of course.  also, i think all souls in our family tend to flock together no matter the situation.

"here's hoping you're swell."

-willy a.k.a. scott
"...  eyes above the horizon, in the dark before the dawn."