Palmyra and the ET Connection

deepblue
This from Lou's facebook:

"Telltale signs of a master race ravaged my man and nature. Information that would reveal extraterrestrial connections and influence, being openly destroyed (cleaned up) as we speak. Boring stuff anyway, for most of the clueless masses in the world that don't care and wouldn't lift a finger to stop it. Well, I lift a finger, the middle one. ‪#‎LouBaldin‬

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2015/08/25/watch-what-palmyra-looked-like-in-the-1800s-and-how-the-islamic-state-is-destroying-it/?postshare=7081440522216942"

Lou, the ruins themselves are certainly evidence of advanced...something...in the region, and must have been significant. Any chance of expanding on this, the Palmyra complex in general?