Now What

WelovetheUSA
We are enlightened with Lou, and his explanations of our souls. What is taking place in America and the world has reached terrifying levels. This new world order has begun, and they are designed to kill millions if not billions of human beings through their quest to control the world. I know there is no God to save us, as their is no man who could do this either, I believe they will pull this off and America as a nation will be taken down first. For 7 years I have been watching this unfold, watching congressman help the Obama leadership with this destruction, I am convinced this has been going on for some 50 years at least.
There are some very powerful evil people out there who will set this world afire, I can't sit back and do nothing , no matter what my souls journey is, it has no direct acknowledgement on me or what the situation is, we are on our own, and for all I can see in this world of ours, most people have no clue as to what is coming their way. Having researched for years, reading, listening to people like J B Wells and his guests, it's not good at all.
I know your going to give off a simple answer like, my soul is where it's suppose to be doing what it bargained for, somehow, it makes me feel worse knowing that I can't do anything because it does not matter to my soul.

Re: Now What

deepblue
It may well matter to your and others' souls. Some people are probably incarnating now, placed here to counter the evil on the world stage or perhaps to aid it. Lou/Putin is an example, going by what he said.

From what I've mulled over Lou's writings, there's a complex relationship between what's going on in the wider existence and what happens/permeates in the human world.

I share your concern totally (and as a European).

Re: Now What

WelovetheUSA
Right, I understand the soul situation. Watching this unfold in the world is so hard, I have to disagree on the Putin involvement. Putin has been fighting to save his country and his people for a long time, he has had enough of America messing in world affairs. China, Russia and a few other countries like Iran do not want to join in with the UN and give up their countries sovereignty. The U.S. has gone in and killed all the leaders of middle east countries to set up Obama's Muslim Brotherhood and please the Saudis. It's about oil and control, I hope Russia and China make Obama back off, Americans are not with the actions of this president. Believe it or not, but Obama has a bunch of inexperienced radical women running his foreign policy, Valerie Jarrett, Susan Powers and Rice...Obama is a idiot who has a huge head which is never good for any countries leaders.
This is going to take on a life of its own, Putin will act and so will China, they know what Obama is from day one. Who wants to take on a couple million soldiers, and Obama has done his best to destroy the U.S. army.Obama wants a civil war in America more than anything else, he has militarized every government dept, dept of education, the EPA, land management, HLS,  police depths and many more have tanks and machine guns..Now why would this be ? He plans something real big to kill off millions of America's and take their weapons, he is evil plan and simple. I digress, if we could take the white house and all the bankers and throw them in jail, we could fix this nation. Terrylee

Re: Now What

deepblue
Hmm are you on Lou's facebook? You should try and refer it to him on there.

Re: Now What

izarith
Hello Terrylee,

The USA and all the perceived wrongs it has committed against humanity have been done in its futile attempt to survive and maintain dominance. No different, really, than any other collapsing empire. It's just a transition period.

It's called change, or progress. Petrol, oil sees the writing on the wall and new forms of energy are becoming competitive in it's place. The petrol dollar agreement that allowed a fiat system since 1972 is soon coming to an end and like any heroin addict is going to suck, really, really bad when the other shoe drops soon.

The US is not getting ready to take your rights away, nor is it trying to invade your privacy, nor control you. It's just getting ready, slowly informing you little by little, trying to wake you up to the fact that you never had any rights, nor privacy, and it has always had you by the balls. Just like any other country has over it's people. The USA has to break the illusion, because the coming chaos demands some level of organised control. A circling of the wagons, per say.

They do this for your best interests from their perspective just like a criminal is jailed for his, a madman institutionalized for his or a child stripped from his family and sent into sate run abject filth and then tossed out homeless into the street at 18 years of age for his best interests.

America is a nanny state, that dictates every single facet of your life. You are it's child it needs to protect and raise to be a high yield consumer, collateral debt holder, and taxpayer. For 30 years America has forced the world to accept it as a reserve currency and destroyed, sabotaged or helped instigate the demise of any form of competition.

Did you ever complain when times were good? Did you even know what a fiat system was or what a petro dollar was 20 years ago? Why do you know now? Who really wants you to know?

The bitch about a democracy is it only takes a generation or two of really, stupid, lazy, disinterested mother fuckers who don't take shit seriously to totally screw thing up for an entire planet. Then if you look at world history it only takes about 100 years of hunger, starvation, slavery, war for our children and grand children to purge all the dumbfuckedness we inherited them to start taking shit seriously again.

But, remember America was founded by people who got the hell out of what ever country they used to be in. So if you think getting the hell out of america is un-American, well, that's just un-American. Staying in a sinking ship is fucking stupid and my the good god or ET protect and keep those who stay for what ever idiotic reason safe. But, then again the whole world is screwed, where would you run? I place my bet on Mexico but that is only because of the lower cost of living and functioning, other than that it's just a gamble.

But other than that, I'm sure you have lived a good life so far. No matter what happens just look at history, consider yourself lucky and try to survive with as much integrity as you can must in any given situation.

That's my 2 cents.

And I don't say this because I hate America, I love what America was....but, that America is long fucking gone. Stop complaining, or thinking you can change what you can't and start changing what you can. Fuck voting IMHO you have a whole planet you can find a life in, a good life, a happy life. You are not loosing a country you created, you just lost what was given to you. You were not at the Boston tea party, you did not fight in WW2, or the American revolution. You are not loosing anything that you can call rightfully yours and that is why it has been swept out from under you. Be happy where you are under the conditions your in or change where you are to conditions you think are better.

Izzy.
"be excellent to each other"
_"Bill" S. Preston Esq and "Ted" Theodore Logan.

Re: Now What

WelovetheUSA
Thanks for your view, but I will stay with the fight, starting with local politics. America has been hijacked, but her people have not, we will fight this on every level, radical can only breed when there is 89% support..It's no where near that, although we do have 49% on welfare and who do not pay taxes. I realize people are waking up and reaching out to fix this, we are a great country because of the people who live here, it can be again, even if it means war between the people and the government. The world is very unstable, this new world order has been working for years to bring about their evil..if history is our lesson, we can turn it around. Lou says we have a path before we come to earth, integrity, is high on my list.  Terrylee

Re: Now What

Phedre

Hi Terrylee! I trust you to know if you have a" calling" or not. So go for it.

I am going to wish you well with these words, that where passed on to me a long time ago and have served me well, quote " Wear the world and the people in it like a loose garment", in other words if you find yourself in-meshed in others emotions or even yours, those emotions can strangle you. We humans are an emotional lot, that's why we are so easily manipulated and herded off a cliff. The emotions check in and the brain checks out.

Good Luck
Phedre

Re: Now What

baddeddie
Hi Terrylee,

Izzy and Phedre have handed you some top notch advice. Mr. Baldin in the recent past has talked about a period of time when things will become extremely tough down here in 3D land by calling it a "bump in the road" on the way to a "golden age" starting in the early to mid 2030's (JROCK, please correct me if my memory has failed). We are not here to save the world but our own souls by living lives without envy, hatred or greed, by acting with integrity, which is doing the right thing, in every situation. If what you are going to do passes that test, as Phedre says, go for it.

I certainly haven't liked what's been going on here in America or the rest of the world either, for some 40+ years now since I became aware. But I look around me and the people/souls around me don't give a hoot. What is going down is out of our control, its in the hands of the ET controller(s) who have shown us they don't give a damn about our well being or comfort. I'm sure they get off on doling out things: pain of several forms, misery, anxiety, despair and who knows what else. So yea, Terrylee, I feel your pain. We are gonna suffer mightily because of the actions of other people and that totally sucks. Lucky for me, I won't get to see the golden age and will just reap all the bad gut-wrenching, heart-breaking pain and misery NOT!!!!!

thats my 2 cents.

Badd Eddie
"Eye See" said the blind squirrel

Re: Now What

deepblue
baddeddie wrote
I certainly haven't liked what's been going on here in America or the rest of the world either, for some 40+ years now since I became aware. But I look around me and the people/souls around me don't give a hoot. What is going down is out of our control, its in the hands of the ET controller(s) who have shown us they don't give a damn about our well being or comfort. I'm sure they get off on doling out things: pain of several forms, misery, anxiety, despair and who knows what else. So yea, Terrylee, I feel your pain. We are gonna suffer mightily because of the actions of other people and that totally sucks. Lucky for me, I won't get to see the golden age and will just reap all the bad gut-wrenching, heart-breaking pain and misery NOT!!!!!

thats my 2 cents.

Badd Eddie
If I could give this post a dozen likes, I would.

Re: Now What

baddeddie
deepblue wrote
If I could give this post a dozen likes, I would.
Thank you deepblue

One additional thought on Terrylee's original post. Even Putin tells the truth once in a great while. Just this week he called the whole climate change thingy "A Farce".
"Eye See" said the blind squirrel

Re: Now What

izarith
WelovetheUSA wrote
Thanks for your view, but I will stay with the fight, starting with local politics. America has been hijacked, but her people have not, we will fight this on every level, radical can only breed when there is 89% support..It's no where near that, although we do have 49% on welfare and who do not pay taxes. I realize people are waking up and reaching out to fix this, we are a great country because of the people who live here, it can be again, even if it means war between the people and the government. The world is very unstable, this new world order has been working for years to bring about their evil..if history is our lesson, we can turn it around. Lou says we have a path before we come to earth, integrity, is high on my list.  Terrylee
Hello Terrylee,

Everyone pay taxes. Everyone.

All those people on welfare and food stamps pay a sales tax, gas tax aside from buying food and other commercial or service products. Now Thankfully I have a job and am able to work my ass off like everyone one else. But, once you understand that there are no jobs out there aside from high end or shit jobs you might begin to understand that every person on government aid is not my work force competition and also function as a subsidy to keep all those shit jobs from going under.

So basically america has no industrial work, no factory work, no more mom and pop work, so you either work for google, a bank, as a lawyer, are pretending you have real money in stocks, insurance, wiping old people's asses, Ralph's, burger king, or Starbucks......do you really want to compete with another 48% of the population for those jobs? Your basically paying a tax to have a job. think about it. Put the bonanza, rifleman, gunsmoke moral patriot fantasy down for a moment, take a deep breath and think of your own well being and survival. Look at the true situation you and your country is in.

If you were in a burning building would your and your family's safety and well being come first or some "I love america is #1 forever!" BS?

Wake up.

You need to start thinking and stop feeling, 90% of every emotion you feel right now is perfectly natural denial. Let it go and be free. Or it will end you, because shit is about to get real bad and if you do not look for the silver lining you are fucked.

Izzy.
"be excellent to each other"
_"Bill" S. Preston Esq and "Ted" Theodore Logan.

Re: Now What

izarith
baddeddie wrote
Lucky for me, I won't get to see the golden age and will just reap all the bad gut-wrenching, heart-breaking pain and misery NOT!!!!!

thats my 2 cents.

Badd Eddie
It will be a sad day for this Earth when you, your generation and my fathers leave this place Big guy. Happy day for you but you and those like to are the only link the rest of the world has to a time in the past when things were not so retarded and idiotic.

When your ship sails, we will be left with no window to sanity. A sad day for us indeed.

Izzy.
"be excellent to each other"
_"Bill" S. Preston Esq and "Ted" Theodore Logan.

Re: Now What

WelovetheUSA
Most people are ignorant to the history of the world, Putin maybe our only hope in saving humanity from the Jesuits of the new world order.