Mayan mythology and mars and the lost planet man

Mayan mythology and mars and the lost planet man

KutuBabi
i watch the history channel ancient aliens rerun today about Mars (didn't remember which episode) and the most interesting part is where they tell a story about a mayan myth i've never heard of before where the Feathered Serpents from Venus destroyed/flaied  the Mars Gods (something to that effect) which is exactly the same to the story lou tell us in his book where the serpents from venus  compeletely obliterated the martians. I was like OMG!!
I had doubts before with the lou's new book because it sounds like a cheap hollywood space opera but now i am convinced lol!

my only problem right now is that i found little informations about mars in mayan mythology when googling. I'm currently researching about other mythologies of ancient cultures and see if anything else resembles the story in lou's book