Mars & The Missing Planet Man

Alien Man
Hi guys this is a first time on Lou's forum. Just wish to start off with the great experience I just enjoyed reading the above book by Lou. If you haven't already, please do yourself a huge favour by purchasing it (helps Lou) & reading it. Being in my 60s, I'll most likely read it three times to sink it all in, but will enjoy it no matter how many times I read it. .....best wishes.

Re: Mars & The Missing Planet Man

deepblue
Hey Alien Man,

I agree it's one of Lou's greatest, and has infinite re-reading value. So much info crammed in there.

Re: Mars & The Missing Planet Man

Azrael
Love all of lou' s work and books , mars and the lost planet man is my favourite