Lou via Facebook 13th-14th

jrock

Mostly just his ET speak;

Don't try this at home.

Lou Baldini

************

Don't Hollywood elites walk on water? Next time use some of the water to put out your own fires.

Lou Baldini

( edit- similar article-https://www.thesenior.com.au/story/5758924/neil-young-blasts-trump-over-us-fires/?cs=5

***********

I received my "official" citizenship papers after serving 6 years of military service.

Lou Baldini
American Voices-(California citizens are pushing back against sanctuary cities. This man, who immigrated legally, sums up the argument against sanctuary cities in less than a minute)-facebook video

************

Lou;
https://www.disclose.tv/ancient-5000-year-old-underground-metropolis-discovered-in-turkey-310612?fbclid=IwAR3aryAXOzyYRUfPkvI6-0ItylIuSgd39JaL0hsbSzjmLFQPGXHpxaVey7w

Pablo S; were they hiding from other human/humanoids/martians or from paranormal beings? Or was it because of meteoric bombardment from blown-up moon?

Lou; All of the above.

**************

They are on a mission to change the world to conform to their own beliefs and religion. No one said it would be easy. Well, then again perhaps it's a lot easier than most people believe. And faster.

Lou Baldini

https://voiceofeurope.com/2018/11/ngo-taught-thousands-of-migrants-to-act-like-war-refugees-to-enter-greece/?fbclid=IwAR0ytFuXXgim8fQZz0Ptn-dqClK3lCZvzKlA_QsqlrhPQLGY70M1kCjOKco#.W-rXy_cybz0.twitter

**************

Lou;

**********

And turncoat Democrats are working overtime to get America on board that garbage train.

Lou Baldini

https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion/the-united-nations-wants-a-one-world-government-in-less-than-twelve-years?utm_content=buffer3eaf8&utm_medium=WCEA%2BBuffer&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=WCEA

*****************

Lou;
https://jewtube.tv/islamic-sharia-law/muslim-students-demand-that-offensive-crosses-must-be-removed-from-their-catholic-school/?fbclid=IwAR20c-WL6N48QD-Ai8heymmwDuO8jgy9SG6db2xFpoCaUc6y4SXf7lChi_k

********************

Democrats love keeping taxpayer money in the family. In Missouri, we just got rid of one such life-long career Democrat. Yet, they keep popping up like greedy weeds all over America. Thanks to dumb-ass voters. Pardon my French.

Lou Baldini

https://sbynews.blogspot.com/2017/01/dianne-feinsteins-husband-wins-near.html?showComment=1490128605446&m=1&fbclid=IwAR1douWnb8QsSmGYZaR4HcuOyGWVRWrYLWPuS6gg32FCP5hojrSfCyLSMEs#c8604310127651634917

****************

They ain't going to believe this shit back home. Hairless apes have taken over this planet.

Lou Baldini

***************

Lou shared a link;
Alien Abductions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0wK_Fk2-E0&feature=share

*****************

Damn them fascist Swedens, who the hell wants to live in that country. It's gone way downhill the last few years. Must be all that new blood.

Lou Baldini

https://voiceofeurope.com/2018/11/jobless-somalis-demand-higher-benefits-and-a-house-say-they-are-discriminated-in-sweden/?fbclid=IwAR0Zwzk3sCqmlTZarPXworZ30kxIAdYU5wnE6j_AqG3CksK3i7KbUnE3jbc

*****************

Lou ,sent by Pablo T

Nick; The admins (overlords) that run this school here on earth sure know who to allow here to influence their answers that are asked of them everyday to see if they are ready to Graduate Into the Cosmos or NOT. Lou, if they can get the majority of the people to fail the test really badly do they get extra passes to Venus to meet women???

Lou; Duh.

*********************

Back during my foolish army days overseas, nearly 50 years ago, there were many easier ways to catch crabs. But they were in restricted areas off limits to soldiers. The prostitutes didn't only have crabs but gonorrhea and other dreadful diseases. Thank god those crabs were never as big as in the video below.

Lou Baldini

This man diving into a muddy hole to retrieve a huge crab is the most Australian video you'll see today -facebook video)

"15. Then the LORD God took the man and placed him in the Garden of Eden [Earth] to cultivate and keep it. 16. And the LORD God commanded him, “You may eat freely from every tree [country/nation] of the garden, 17. But you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil [Antarctica]; for in the day that you eat of it, you will surely die.” Genesis 2:16

Well, that's the religious version. For the ET (Space Alien) version, I give hints now and then. You can also google it for millions of other versions, theories, ideas, and CONSPIRACIES. There's no shortage of opinions about Antarctica.

Lou Baldini

http://notfromearth.co/why-is-antarctica-the-only-location-on-our-planet-that-is-forbidden-for-civilians/?fbclid=IwAR1iW3rPEkBpxcWYOdlc1sbyFDU7x7VjCgNosgNm4UkgYsDS-E9_uXGjS2o

Lou; sent by Karen

https://www.nbcnews.com/mach/science/ancient-super-earth-exoplanet-discovered-orbiting-nearby-star-ncna936396?fbclid=IwAR36Anpkqg9fZ0BHFp4LsGVKiVUY-UW14Ruz57EpwZt4gsTy9GLJlNTFFLA