Lou's comments via Facebook, Nov 10-12th

Lou's comments via Facebook, Nov 10-12th

jrock

Mostly Lou's ET speak only;

Lou;

(Quetzalcoatlus northropi model next to a 1.8m man. The largest known flying animal ever exist)

*************

Lou;
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/thinking-man/11671617/Perhaps-the-worlds-conspiracy-theorists-have-been-right-all-along.html?fbclid=IwAR1YceLgfdCUD3x2hArkpP_B2QxILKQMK8de_TUOYxwXW9qel58h1FJo3Qc

**************

Lou;

***************

Lou;
Such attacks around the world have been going on for centuries. I've written about them in my books and blogs.

Lou Baldini

************

Lou;
(I always hear critics ask, "If Bigfoot is real, why haven't we found bones?" I believe we have, many times... just often mislabeled as H. erectus or similar. The 'accepted' science falls short from time to time, when for example, a skull was uncovered and identified as H. erectus... EVEN THOUGH IT IS ONLY AROUND 150 YEARS OLD!
I made a video about it...
If you enjoy this post, please share with anybody else (or group) you think might also enjoy it. And if you DID enjoy it, you will absolutely love my new novel, 'A Violent World' : https://www.sasquatchstories.com/sasquatch-innocence-lost-a…
Thank you.- facebook video)

****************

The Islamic foot is now inside the American door. Not to assimilate and become proud Americans but to slowly take away the freedoms Americans have enjoyed for a little over 200 years. Easy come easy go. Everything has been easy for today's modern Americans who are clueless of the sacrifices that have been made by past generation to attain these no longer cherished freedoms.

Lou Baldini

(Winning a U.S. Congress seat and waving the 'Palestinian' flag - gag :(

Rashida Tlaib on Tuesday became the first so called 'Palestinian'-American elected to the US Congress when she won Michigan’s 13th district.

Why isn't she waving the American flag?-facebook video

******************

Californian's fed up with high taxes, high crime, poop-littered streets, smog, billions of homeless people looking for free handouts, and the never-ending fires across the state are now heading to Mexic and other South American countries, recently vacated and in need of people. It could be a new golden-opportunity-rush (goldrush).

Lou Baldini

Mikie C; Daughter in Santa Barbara finishing up graduate...tells me the meme is that the fires are deliberately being set for Federal monies/assistance...Man, I do not want to believe this. Trump is hinting the same....Lou...????

Lou; Nothing to be alarmed about, Mike. A renegade infestation thing is all. Happens a lot on this planet. Most are not exterminated... a job security thing. ;)

***************

Lou;
***Once Upon a Time... GIANTS on Earth! -facebook video on Easter Island

*****************

Islam HATES freedom and doesn't allow its own citizens any freedoms. Americans LOVE their FREEDOMS and don't give freedom a second thought. That's too bad because Freedom hating Muslims are moving to America in droves. And they vote Democrat.

Lou Baldini

https://sonsoflibertymedia.com/while-the-american-people-are-asleep-the-muslims-are-making-their-move/?fbclid=IwAR0T3tFLnusf42ndmn0aiLMMAyJHgOUOMzThhVsTRWrLHfR6mbAVaAyDiF4

******************

Nick; Lou, why the big allowance from the overlords for this religion here. Does our nation need that much of a kick in the arse??

Lou; It never pays to be asleep at the wheel, Nick. When that happens tyrants are given free rein to kick ass. It's been that way throughout history.

Gloria; WAKE UP people! I can’t die until I know my kids have a chance!

Lou; The house went to the Democrats, Gloria. Waking up is out of the question. Too many morons in America. And the silent majority is no help, they don't care and for the most part don't vote....Every few generations have to fight for their freedoms and thanks to our generation our children and grandchildren will have to earn their freedoms too. Or lose them. That's life on a war planet.

*****************

When your country is under attack you use whatever means you have for defense. Below is fake news but worth mentioning that sovereign countries have such rights and most countries will use them even if in America Democrats will always side with the enemies of America and sabotage from within.

Lou Baldini

https://babylonbee.com/news/trump-approves-use-of-death-star-on-migrant-caravan?fbclid=IwAR041-NV54SkLWWwvTqUYbNeez_EyjTjpg3s5fwq0ZeSbXMYKLlAEz5CU5Q

***************

Lou;
http://notfromearth.co/ex-cia-pilot-claims-the-moon-has-over-250-million-citizens/?fbclid=IwAR2BBKQXW_4NGyg4RUHC2r0BNrGSr9ZdH3Lpp0yNJE7H8f0gsoWzFGXLB-o

******************

Lou;
https://www.thescinewsreporter.com/2018/11/australia-doesnt-exist-and-people-who.html?fbclid=IwAR3lmBfDN-EkJo_k4QAbJmX3yF1TwfHnT4K60_EC6Mh4XljrsEaDmmE-CtM

*****************

Without Capitalism, there is ZERO space exploration.

Lou Baldini

Travel Channel Partner Studio with Kennedy Space Center Visitor center- facebook video)

*******************

As long as it's legal. As is true with sheep in flocks, they don't even notice or care as fellow sheep are carried off by wolves. The people of the world are sheep to Islam.

Lou Baldini

https://www.jewsnews.co.il/2015/12/06/muslim-imam-muslims-have-the-right-to-kill-any-non-muslim-who-does-not-respect-islam.html?fbclid=IwAR0MKlSoPNi8h2gd_qtm2eZz7V9kejNqURTgzGVeRBll7biHj-erwXhWbC4

**************************

It was a tough call by the editors of the magazine, there were/are so many overqualified people who could have been chosen for that one coveted spot on the cover.

Lou Baldini

****************

Lou;

Haz; so Lou, is this true or just a conspiracy?

Lou; Lots of truth in it.

*****************

The funny part is there are so many people who believe we are living in the Age of Aquarius. And human enlightenment is upon us. The fact is the whole world has never been dumber than it is now and getting dumber by the day. The only hope is Capitalistic technology that will save "some" humans from other humans.

Lou Baldini

(Scientists at CERN in Geneva have announced the discovery of the HEAVIEST element yet known to science.

AND yes ... it was discovered in South Africa, which is now the leading producer.
The new element is Governmentium (Gv). It has one neutron, 25 assistant neutrons, 88 deputy neutrons and 198 assistant deputy neutrons, giving it an atomic mass of 312.
These 312 particles are held together by forces called morons, which are surrounded by vast quantities of lefton-like particles called peons....)

********************

It's all in black and white, how hard can it be to see, the crap, the evil in America? and these "things" vote.

Lou Baldini

Lou;
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-46181662?SThisFB&fbclid=IwAR1jFGZKG7yLMGVx3jE0PiKvfUegjWnnN6ybia53rxRFw_2oP4KtTdCHEQ8

That's a privilege. They should be glad for the taxpayer provided opportunity.

Lou Baldini

https://www.democracynow.org/2018/8/9/1_an_hour_to_fight_largest?fbclid=IwAR16hFtdVEyu6mdlBVw0q4fRaECdsVe69CXwAGlh5NcXUmsNCN0s9qvwHW8

Lou;
https://www.enlightened-consciousness.com/german-scientists-prove-there-is-life-after-death/?fbclid=IwAR1is57Nlt6gRcoBMWqcoN-smYctaSoOZ8gOLVKHOVxBLDpr-TWbJk07hZ0