Lou's comments 7th Oct -13th Oct

jrock

Lou's ET speak only-

Water has memory and most humans can't remember what they did yesterday, well, some can remember what they did 30, 40, years ago. Wow, must be the water.

Lou Baldini

https://educateinspirechange.org/science-technology/scientists-show-that-water-has-memory-in-this-2-minute-mind-blowing-video/?fbclid=IwAR2iSSeuLe5MQM4yBUgkN87bPdjbhaRG3z-s3RNrz8yN5_wQuKvfgO9gD5k

*****************

Glad you asked! The truth can be found in my books and the thousands of pages of free materials on several websites. A few hundred thousand people around the world have read my ebooks and paperback books and millions of people have read my free materials.

Lou Baldini

(what is the truth- gif)

********************

Lou; People have to graduate from planet earth to experience the cosmic wonderland. It's in my book, Graduation into the Cosmos.

(That is brand new information- gif)

Hans; But it is as I experienced so far definitely not easy at all Lou and am absolutely convinced that I have a long way ahead to finally will graduate from this planet or comparable ones.

Lou;  I doubt that Hans. But it's true, people moving up don't think they are good enough and people moving down think they are all that and a bag of chips. People who think highly of themselves are usually, mostly, full of crap.

Marcus; Lou Baldini what about people that believe in flat earth lol

Lou; Well, Marcus, they have aways to go. Baby steps.

********************

The first Harry Potter book filled with witch magic was published June 26, 1997. My manuscript for my first book, In League with a UFO, was dropped off at the publishers March 28, 1997. Coincidently, the Potter book had similar gadget magic that was found in the crashed UFO in Roswell, New Mexico, from 1947. My book came out June 25, 1997, one day before Harry Potter. My book would have come out sooner but ran into technical difficulties with the name and the name of the book was changed to what it is now. There are no coincidences, BTW. Yes, I'm sure of it.

Lou Baldini

(harry potter gif)

********************

Yea! I didn't come back as a cigar! But what the hell am I? So many humans have the same questions.

Lou Baldini

(Leaf-cutter bees are solitary, gentle pollinators that opt to construct egg chambers out of leaves, which they provision with nectar and pollen. Once these are ..-facebook video)

***********************

Big deal, Reptilians from other star systems have chipped all humans from birth. No one seems to care about that. Oh, yeah, very few humans believe such nonsense. lol

Lou Baldini

https://www.dailywire.com/news/36884/european-nation-microchips-citizens-national-id-ryan-saavedra?

utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=062316-news&utm_campaign=benshapiro&fbclid=IwAR0EXbfDWb__BUdOjyK9yAsDmQRp6_tw58Cafi86IXwbJg_yDS3NIx3m7yc

************************

Nope, most humans on earth are quarantined to earth till death do them part. But thousands of humans will get to visit space and "some" planets and moons in a few decades, but most planets and moons are off-limits to "earth" humans. And forget about leaving this star system with your body suit. Only some souls get out permanently after graduation.

Lou Baldini

Gloria; Am I deluding myself to believe, hope, this could be my last life, here, in Hell...albeit a nice place in Hell?

Lou; No, you are not

*************************

People think of reincarnation as coming back as a human in a place similar to where they were before. That's not the way it works. People living high on the hog in western countries with all the conveniences of modern societies are often way off base. Souls can come back as insects, animals in the wild or as humans in war-torn countries and impoverished nations. Most souls don't get to chose or are give a set of choices to pick from. It all depends on their track record from previous lives. Many souls don't even get a break between lives, they die and go straight to something else. Believe it or not, makes no difference to the rulers of the universe.

Lou Baldini

(dogs that look like humans facebook video)

Olivier; Can a soul come back trapped in a stone or an object Lou ?

Lou; Yes, Olivier.

Anoop; Who are the rules of the Universe Lou Baldini ?

Lou; They know you, and me, and everyone else, Anoop. And everyone will eventually know them.

**********************

The movie that could change the world and human behavior overnight. Or not. lol Anyway, Hollywood, Netflicks and other zombie dominated movie producers don't want this out unless they can make changes to suit their political/social biases. It has to conform and be politically correct and dumbed down, way down like most other movies are. So, enjoy the movie trailer.

Lou Baldini

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lljYqShkpM&feature=share

(A day with an Extraterrestrial trailer)

*******************

My last book and the least read of all my books (too much for most people to swallow). Is also available in ebook at Amazon.com for those few brave souls who may never be able to sleep at night after reading it. Well, if you don't believe it true then no big deal and you'll sleep like a baby unless you are bothered by the few bucks you are out of. But books can be returned with full money back. Oh, it is R rated.

Lou Baldini

http://www.lulu.com/shop/lou-baldin/planet-eropmanop-beings-of-a-dark-star/paperback/product-23236823.html?

fbclid=IwAR39LRgl6tz7Ir05FoT-KVXrDfnKoq4A_dI1PJx7MXgvAaOWzslLJ_DVj3w

***************

This is my best selling book and would be on the New York best seller list if it weren't for the fact that they hate me (lol). I've sold untold thousands of this book around the world, perhaps because it only cost a dollar for an ebook. I only receive a few pennies per book. Not enough to keep Milton in the lap of luxury that he's used to.

Lou Baldini

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B005X003AY/ref=cm_sw_r_fa_dp_U_fVGVBbNVFRBHK?fbclid=IwAR22s5IPconNQdIg7r0mobzcdHI6fXh3ofVhvavnjQM1_VRG3k9S1HV5Nrc

Oscar D; inneed of money lou? :)

Lou; lol If I was I would send Milton out to get a job, Oscar. There is no money to be made in book sales for the vast majority of books that are sold. The one or two percent of book writers make money the rest it's only a hobby. I only do it for prestige. Whoever that is.  ;)

Joshua; Who are “they” Lou, that would hate you.

Lou; Those who don't want the real UFO stories out, Joshua. Some are famous ufologist male and female. A few of them took the time to attack most of my material when I posted at ATS and demanded my material be removed from the UFO forum and two of my largest threads were removed. I can't name names.

*****************************

My first book from May 1997 should also be on the best seller list. Thousands of people have purchased the paperback version and many more thousands the ebook version.

Lou Baldini

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B002OHD2EI/ref=cm_sw_r_fa_dp_U_H3GVBbNP0FCRE?

fbclid=IwAR3QmtjhAn0VCaQBNwvPkWDxn0CCP0_3zjEYMZzqh5fn6zOzEdLR4lipMlQ

Nick; The real question is, Lou, how many autographed copies have been requested and sent to "VIP"s that would never admit to having it on their nightstands.

Lou; That's confidential, Nick. I've been sworn to secrecy. I have a feeling that information will eventually get out. If my book rights were owned by a large publishing house they would go after numerous authors, screenwriters, movies, and others that have used my materials liberally.

********************

For those interested in exploring the cosmos and stop wasting time on low-life planets like earth, it's a must-read.

Lou Baldini
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01BUSIUIE/ref=cm_sw_r_fa_dp_U_67GVBb0Z8VV5N?fbclid=IwAR2r402NW8aXYllYXBXTmU53TNwr2AF25u0udSm4TpOLMQzIpmbCrj464Xk

*************************

A little history on our solar (star) system. Could use more five star reviews as all my books could to offset the mean reviews of people who hate my political/religious views and take it out on my books. Books are easy targets. When you can't burn a book you can give bad reviews instead.

Lou Baldini

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00PMETMUI/ref=cm_sw_r_fa_dp_U_m-GVBbP3280VP?fbclid=IwAR12czHwUiey6IQdxl1z_PPS23t50HbJ-GiA9s7z78qzg7B_osfjqhzIV5k

Corby; Have somebody you know and trust try it Lou. I had tried last year and I can’t remember what it was exactly but it was like pulling teeth. It may be a glitch on my end or theirs and may be fixed now. Just saying- they may make even reviewing your book hard. But I can’t say for sure with certainty.

Lou; I know, Corby.

***************************

1952 was a year many UFOs came to Earth and I was on one of them.
Lou Baldini

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B009L40WBI/ref=cm_sw_r_fa_dp_U_TfHVBbZ927X85?fbclid=IwAR1S0ANE6n2D8Rq28q7jVFaQvRZTkfAB6KKshnd-l_nwghrOZzc63EQLsXg

***********************

Lou shared a photo

(Iceland Giant)

*******************

Humans had nothing better to do. And humans certainly didn't do this.

Lou Baldini

************************

It takes intelligent life to detect intelligent life. Granted the average person doesn't have the means to do so, but NASA does. NASA people are either stupid or lying their butts off. Yeah, I know they can't spill the beans. But if people think the universe was created just for humans on earth they are beyond stupid.

Lou Baldini

https://www.foxnews.com/science/aliens-might-live-within-33000-light-years-of-earth-but-why-havent-we-found-them

*********************

Lou;

Sacha; Is he a free man now Lou?

Lou; He is not off the reincarnation merry-go-round, Sacha.

Sent by Pablo T- possibly edit Jrock

Mars did have intelligent life on it awhile back eons ago. Then they pissed off the overlords and got "Alien" nuked big time. Mars still has plenty of life on it that remains shellshocked and therefore keeps a low profile. Martians don't have to be told twice to keep it on the down low. Out of sight and out of mind (human awareness). The book, "Mars and the lost planet, Man", will blow your socks off. Just saying.

Lou Baldini

 ·
One could be forgiven if it was only one bad apple in the church instead of bushels of bad apples.

Lou Baldini

(priest hits baby at christening -facebook video)