Lou's comments 14th Oct and 7th-9th Nov

jrock

Hi All,My pc refreshed the page on Lou's wall so I lost more posts from the 14th Oct and continued 7-9th Nov,
Lou's ET Speak only;

Camouflage, what were they hiding from?

Lou Baldini

Shared by Pablo S

(La Puerta de Hayu Marka
- near Puno, Southeastern Peru 360 degree gif of devil's doorway Peru- with camouflauge on top?)

*************

Lou; Washboards go way back

Above Temple V at Tikal, Guatemala
- Platform base is more than 20,000 square meters.

360° Panorama created by AirPano.com

**************

Lou;
http://newsinstact.com/earth/keanu-reeves-the-earth-is-escape/?fbclid=IwAR0_qJsqK5_y-k1HqD3zzL1EXty3gkaRNJiWq7ZFKdAZ31LChEN_8ExTpT4

*****************

Lou;
https://www.foxbusiness.com/technology/china-develops-virtual-ai-newsperson-that-looks-human?
fbclid=IwAR2spdPW2n7BmpFeOrxXCxqjnkg0WdThYEdYpjDZCDq-1JpM1ORqLEKZCsM

****************

Here's a UFO sighting, well documented, well, by me, and so mindnumbing that the big shots of NWO showbusiness have gone out of their way to keep a lid on it and out of the public mind and view.

Lou Haddow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lljYqShkpM&feature=share
(A Day with an Extraterrestrial trailer)

Lou; Bill Biggar was working on the project before his sudden demise.

********************
Lou;
https://video.foxnews.com/v/5339792147001/?fbclid=IwAR11HWOqIytGfIip_9Lnm4kiZ-jk9-FyX81yoV3cG-3a70TecsvrDncWzKc#sp=show-clips

******************

Lou;

Lou; Off the shelf ET technology as is everything.

*******************

We had a great time there back in 2001.

Lou Baldini

360°👁️‍🗨️'Santuário Madonna della Corona'
~ Verona, Italy c.1625

**********************
Lou;
OVNIs volcán Popocatépetl - volcano UFOs
Omega Ovnis Ufos
México.- facebook video

*****************

Lou;
Anna's Hummingbird (Calypte anna) playing in the water streams of a Hummingbird Playground Fountain.- facebook video

****************
Hard times back at Area 51 has caused major layoffs of staff and those non-existent Aliens, wink, wink. So some Aliens have lowered themselves to doing tasteless commercials. Don't judge, it's a living.

Lou Baldini
https://www.facebook.com/NargBeast21/videos/10210030864760768/
*****************

Yeah, but that's his grandfather. Looking a bit tattered and pale. What do you expect, coming back from the afterlife tends to do that.

Lou Baldini

http://newsinstact.com/alien/this-is-the-president-who-made-a-pact-with-aliens-in-exchange-for-technology/?fbclid=IwAR0SIBXThG9RQ6Iriq4EpdcBTUWIeojnkpbN4a1rGRH3TPbWQl38x_fL3zo

*****************

In the late 70's I worked for a large school district in KCMO, that had about 100 schools. I installed and repaired electronic systems and equipment. The video below is tame, child's play, compared to the things that happened in many of the schools every day. Some areas, neighborhoods, the police would NOT even enter. I had a lot of respect for some of the teachers who basically worked in combat zones without combat pay or backup. This stuff was swept under the rug/hidden, never reported, because the district didn't want the bad publicity getting out into the community. They didn't have smartphones with cameras, back then.

Lou Baldini

https://www.facebook.com/sookie.stackhouse.754/videos/2397211526986577/

(So today this happened in Douglass High school in Baltimore the teacher just came back from have a cancer surgery and the child was not suspended I can not imagine why this would ever be ok to hit a teacher let alone an adult !!! I would be breaking my foot all up in my child ass if they ever did some shit like this !!! The fact that it’s on video and it’s still no disciplinary action being done disgust me)

************************
Lou;
https://www.facebook.com/bassandguitarlove/videos/1975814079384703/

Nick; Past lives can't possibly be real especially if families stay together????

Lou; Some do stay together, Nick

********************

Some people think Aliens only visited earth eons ago. They are dead wrong. Aliens (those from space) OWN Earth and have always been on this planet called Earth. Some of the uglier Aliens were killed off by the good-looking, human in appearance, Aliens.

Lou Baldini

http://newsinstact.com/alien/they-found-an-could-change-man-2/?fbclid=IwAR1_pFrdTxL2upah4UzLqbPPtwI8bHr5MS9R5d2Yi-wFNqn_MzhDzI9n7EA

************************

Offer free stuff, is a better idea.

Lou Baldini

https://www.disclose.tv/mit-scientists-want-to-attract-aliens-with-a-planetary-porch-light-351397?fbclid=IwAR07plrzWk70K5KezlmpBqYxOIkuu9H5K7hMnJLyMC5FA73kpcBOhuDxlaA#comment-331876

*****************

Lou;
( Painting by Leo Sa)

***************

Lou;
https://unitedhumanists.com/2018/10/06/ancient-village-discovered-in-canada-is-10000-years-older-than-the-pyramids/?fbclid=IwAR0sQZceIHlxl0qKYd9KjX7kNfv5BKVbQJw_Lw4lmUoLHbPWfmocI8zzACA

Lou; Mars and the lost planet Man

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidbressan/2018/11/04/gemstone-found-in-king-tuts-tomb-formed-when-a-celestial-body-collided-with-earth/?fbclid=IwAR2QR5-EU6Ef8wnCBiMNnVcLRyMw0hLkMKSyoY5Gvx6NM3qV6Nosa65YFdE#597f267cedc6

And then god carved out this tablet for Moses to take to his people and Moses grumbled and said, fuck that.

Lou Baldini

(Turkey-

Lou; sent by Jorn;

http://www.openminds.tv/ufos-during-the-vietnam-war/563?fbclid=IwAR2IWdJaa1DGZd12wo6ukKSkHTHApfgdD-DpjhLqQGuUvvGMBBab9QOEfqA