Lou's Signature Message & Document

PabloT
I don't post here very often and Lou recommended I do so to share this document.

You're all familiar with Lou's Signature:

"We are not here to change the world, we are here so that the world can change us"

Last night I did a search for all the uses of:  "We are NOT here to"
in his entire published works, to help me understand the depth-breath of that context, which revealed amazing connections.   As a result, I created the attached 8 page document.

I passed it by Lou and he gave me permission to share it with the group.
I will also share a link to this article for his FB followers, should they desire a copy.
BaldiniWordStudy_WeAreNotHereTo.pdf
"Today is the BEST day of my life"...