Lou's New book! "Glances in Lou's general direction"

Lou's New book! "Glances in Lou's general direction"

Kieran
For those that do not know, Lou Hinted that he will be releasing a new book soon. Are any of you old Souls who have been here for a while as excited as I am?

Lou, Can you perhaps give us mere Immortals some Teasers or is it all Hush Hush?

Re: Lou's New book! "Glances in Lou's general direction"

Kieran
1 day later  -Shuffles from side to side- Well, Guess I will read the books I already have from Lou whilst I wait :)