Hoss 58 returns to the forum

hoss58
Hey everybody. I finally figured out how to get back to the forum page .I have been absent from here for a while .

How is it going with all my fellow followers of Lou/Sleeper? [grin]
Harness racing maybe fine for some people , I prefer watching the horses....George Carlin

 It is important to remember that, although the Automobile club  has a health plan...the health club does not have an automobile plan....George Carlin

Re: Hoss 58 returns to the forum

baddeddie
Hi Hoss! Glad to hear from you. I hope all is well in St. Pete.
"Eye See" said the blind squirrel