Graduation Into The Cosmos

12

Graduation Into The Cosmos

izarith
Wow! What an awesome book!

Well, I just finished my first read and I loved it. Kind of ties everything together.

I actually don't have any questions lol, at least none that I can think of.

To me one of the biggest mysteries in life was why the fuck the Kardashian were famous...Did not envy them, just could not understand why the fuck they were so famous. Why I kept hearing their name, now I know simple as that lol.

I don't know, the book just made sense, like a lot of the things, all the questions, the time on the forums over the years felt like echos, dreams I've had and posted about feel like echos of things said in the book. Hard to explain.

I don't know if anyone remembers the time I posted about being given an option of knowing or closing my eyes before being shown with out a doubt about ET, how There was a voice telling me a story in a dream of me hovering over trees and a house with a goblin in it with two dogs without skin and how the words "But they were fast asleep and full of liquid" woke me up to the option.

All the dreams of me dying, the dream of me being on a ship with other people overlooking Earth where a girl hugged me flooding me with an inexplicable feeling of pure love and joy. I'm still not sure what the whole two wizards deal was, but it all resonated with things talked about in the book.

I feel pretty good. Like I'm not doing all that bad. Don't know if I'm a daemon or not, but hell....I can always choose to be the ass! :P

What do you guys n gals think or have to say? Just don't soil it :)

Izzy.
"be excellent to each other"
_"Bill" S. Preston Esq and "Ted" Theodore Logan.

Re: Graduation Into The Cosmos

baddeddie
Hi Izzy and all,

I'm about 70% through the book. As you said Izz, the book ties everything together and clears up some questions in my mind I'd had in the past about comments Lou had made in the past, like "even murderers souls have worth". The most amazing part to me is how Lou organized and presented his material in such a readable/understandable format. That didn't happen overnight. Thank you Lou for taking such a great amount of your time to do so and for the information contained within. I now understand AlexDJ's earlier posts!

Badd Eddie
"Eye See" said the blind squirrel

Re: Graduation Into The Cosmos

willy42
baddeddie wrote
Hi Izzy and all,

I'm about 70% through the book. As you said Izz, the book ties everything together and clears up some questions in my mind I'd had in the past about comments Lou had made in the past, like "even murderers souls have worth". The most amazing part to me is how Lou organized and presented his material in such a readable/understandable format. That didn't happen overnight. Thank you Lou for taking such a great amount of your time to do so and for the information contained within. I now understand AlexDJ's earlier posts!

Badd Eddie

same here hoss, same here

"...  here's hoping you're swell."

-willy a.k.a. scott
"...  eyes above the horizon, in the dark before the dawn."

Re: Graduation Into The Cosmos

deepblue
This post was updated on .
Read into the first few chapters. Glanced at the rest but like I said in the other thread, the book has come at a difficult time. I was almost ready to stop this reincarnation cycle if only I could get over my demons. I might have to wait a bit before finishing it.

I'd give the book 5/5, of course, people should probably read the other Lou books first, but only because it would prepare them better.

Re: Graduation Into The Cosmos

Mark_RaulBloodworth
Hello all!
I literally just finished it and it was so great! Even down to the last 2 sentences, which Lou, actually made me gasp out loud. I loved the whole thing, particularly the way it finished in the last 2 sentences, and i thought the information helped join the dots even more on the step up to Utopia grade levels.

Im still digesting it all but i dont have too many questions at the moment.

One thing i am wondering is the timeline of all this in regards to Lou's present status here on Earth. So Lou is a 'Super Being'.

Was he then a Super Being before this present lifetime began? (ie on Uranus).
Or has this elevation to Super Being status happened during this lifetime now?
Or perhaps all of the things he wrote about in this book occurred pre-Uranus life, (like in A Day With an ET).
Maybe his status as a Super Being has only recently been revealed to him..?
And does this mean that he is of equal status with Milton? (assuming Milton is also Super Being level)

I am just trying to sort all this logically in my head lol

Thankyou so much Lou. I loved it and of course it served as an excellent reminder (most importantly!)
Fly me to the moon and let me play among the stars. Let me see what spring is like on Jupiter and Mars
Lou

Re: Graduation Into The Cosmos

Lou
Mark.  Lou is not a super being. Lou was speaking about a super being.

On Wed, Feb 24, 2016 at 6:49 PM, Mark_RaulBloodworth [via EXTRATERRESTRIAL SPEAK] <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

http://extraterrestrial-speak.2292404.n4.nabble.com/Graduation-Into-The-Cosmos-tp4656884p4656893.html
To start a new topic under EXTRATERRESTRIAL SPEAK, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from EXTRATERRESTRIAL SPEAK, click here.
NAML

Ah k, looking back at the prolog i see where you stated it but i can also see where i got confused . Understood. Perhaps i was too eager to read through into the chunkier bits of the book! Hehe. Such an amazing account Lou. Eyes have been opened even more now (like they weren't before). The way you showed the transitioning of dedicated human souls into the spirit realms was brilliant. Already looking forward to the next account you release
Fly me to the moon and let me play among the stars. Let me see what spring is like on Jupiter and Mars

Re: Graduation Into The Cosmos

AlexDJ
Yep the end is the super being, showing Lou all this, thats why it ends in a question to the reader and a visit by the super being.

This should make it more clear some of the dreams situations all have, show past lives and the junk every soul have, that most of us lives in deny (soul speaking) of our actions in this life and older ones.

This is a fantastic book, and should be a soul opener for everybody, and like i said one time, you dont know the extend how some beings do to give everybody the oportunity of redemption even if that souls denies it heach and everytime its presented.

Thank you lou for this fantastic book, and heyy keep it coming!

Re: Graduation Into The Cosmos

jrock

Hey All,

First thought after finishing reading the greatest book ever was, sweet mother of pearl, hope Izzy starts a thread on it like he did on Lou's last book! Thanks Izzy and I've enjoyed reading all the reviews in this thread.

For me, the story of Jan towards the end was a stand out amongst many. How the Judge Judy's upstairs so to speak decided on her reincarnations over 4 lifetimes, from acts she committed in the first.

Other highlights were of the many hearty descriptions of the high heavens/utopias out there. Previously I could only recount some utopian facets like how "the bugs don't bite" lol upstairs and scenes of Uranus and serpent utopia planet Venus. Soul swarms toward center of galaxies and viewing platforms near the sun, lavish planet Man etc.

The paperback version only took about a week to land here in Aust, kindle Australia at Amazon delivered it same day as in USA. Thankyou again Lou!!

Re: Graduation Into The Cosmos

willy42
i finally finished the book for my first read through the other night and i have to say that last line in the novel really sends shivers up and down my sciatica.   not sure about the rest of you, but when i was directed to lou by good old john lear i was just on a information, fact hunt about ufo's and the paranormal as a whole.  now that i have read almost all if not most of lou's materials and had some of my questions answered i am ever the more afraid to even know what is inside my soul.  just because one thinks that they are doing right by themselves and the cosmos, doesn't mean there isn't a little (mayhaps big), something lurking in the depths of the truth of it all.

i've stated to lou and others many times now that i have this maddening urge to know who i really am and what i had done in past lives to make sense of the now, and how horribly terrified i am to know at the same time.

may the gods help us all

"...  stay sound my friend(s)."

-willy a.k.a. scott
"...  eyes above the horizon, in the dark before the dawn."

Re: Graduation Into The Cosmos

sigma957

Hi Willy 42 & everybody else,

I too have read the book.
The book puts into perspective & backs up everything lou has said about life on earth the Afterlife and beyond and the importance of leaving behind regrets, revenge,  judgements & ego
Being  a loner from my  mid teens up until my late 20's (even now my only real friend is my girlfriend of 14 years) I've never been super popular or desirable to the opposite sex ( yes where's my violin 😆) but I was alway comfortable in my own company and in many ways preferred it to hanging out with the cool kids,  so I can identify with our 'journey man' before he died.
I was pleased to read that if your not ready to move up but don't need to go back to earth you can hang out in utopia class planets and wait for loved ones to join you or you can choose to go back and help them if they are struggling ,  for some reason this really pleases me and seems like something I would do or my be someone has done/will do it for me 😊
Thinking about the end of the book & my life up untill now and how it 'could' (Disclaimer😉) mirror my previous life .
I can only conclude that I must have been one horrible, belligerent bastard, as much as it pains me to say it-  and no two ways about it. If what has been dished out to me so far is any indication

So really I have to as is explained at the end of the book I have to "forgive and forget" any perceived grievances towards me or any that I feel I have dished out, as I am just collecting a receipt, (empathy test)
when I meet our 'journey man' and he asks me what should happen to all the people who have wronged you, I'd better have a good answer!
"Forgive and forget " & judgment is for more advanced souls 😇
drop the baggage (as lou has said many times)
In order to move up,up and away 😊

To round this off, a  few things made me chuckle.
Being able to literally stack Happiness on top of joy and religious types arguing the toss during there life reviews, saying they can't be sent back because they didn't believe in reincarnation and besides it's all Satan's fault anyway 😈😂

All in all best book yet, t-rex steak anyone?

http://extraterrestrial-speak.2292404.n4.nabble.com/Graduation-Into-The-Cosmos-tp4656884p4656904.html
To start a new topic under EXTRATERRESTRIAL SPEAK, email ml-node+s2292404n3567375h29@n4.nabble.com
"The quiet ones are the ones that change the universe... The loud ones only take the credit."

Re: Graduation Into The Cosmos

baddeddie
willy42 wrote
i finally finished the book for my first read through the other night and i have to say that last line in the novel really sends shivers up and down my sciatica.

may the gods help us all

"...  stay sound my friend(s)."

-willy a.k.a. scott
Hey willy,

Our good brother Izzy has warned us many times that a day reckoning will be upon us before we know it. The spiritual aspect of Lou's message caused me to take a long hard look in the mirror (self examination) as to who I really am and how I could improve myself as a soul. I found myself to be full of bad shit, thinking that I'm not even worthy of existence in the universe. I know that is not true now after reading "Graduation", hell, not even close. Those bad acts I've committed during my current lifetime is what I know I will have to spend time correcting/working on, am truly sorry for and have made sincere efforts to overcome such as hating on peeps and my anger/temper. I now keep my focus on doing better and doing as much good as I can for others around me.
I'm sure Lou would agree with me in my saying that it is never too late to turn things around and get them going in the right direction as long as we are here in 3d land. The day of reckoning is coming for us all, just keep your focus on what you need to work on/improve going forward. If you are not scared of what you might find, you wouldn't be human.

I am now confused as to where Milton's position in the big scheme is. I get the impression that his position is an assistant to the "Super Being" managing our neighborhood of the universe. So, just what is Milton's position for real????

Badd
"Eye See" said the blind squirrel
Lou

Re: Graduation Into The Cosmos

Lou
Badd, Milton is a free agent. I haven't covered but a grain of sand on the beach of cosmic reality, in my last book. And haven't touched on what Milton really is. Everyone on Earth has done the bad, that's why people are down here. Those who turn it around or try to are on the right path.

willy42 wrote

http://extraterrestrial-speak.2292404.n4.nabble.com/Graduation-Into-The-Cosmos-tp4656884p4656915.html
To start a new topic under EXTRATERRESTRIAL SPEAK, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from EXTRATERRESTRIAL SPEAK, click here.
NAML

Re: Graduation Into The Cosmos

izarith
Hey BaddEddie and all,

Jesus, I don't mean to sound like some the end is nigh dude. What I mean is...

"God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.

Living one day at a time;
enjoying one moment at a time;
accepting hardships as the pathway to peace;
taking, as He did, this sinful world
as it is, not as I would have it;
trusting that He will make all things right
if I surrender to His Will;
that I may be reasonably happy in this life
and supremely happy with Him
forever in the next.
Amen."

I usually recite the first part but I'm sure Fishy would remind us of the rest. The whole thing is good though IMO. Just replace the word god with what ever the hell you want, or not (ET nor anyone else should give a shit who or what you believe in), and put one foot in front of the other.

From my own experience I have learned a huge milestone in my life has been forgiveness, I'm mostly human at the moment so people piss me off all the time, my faith in humanity is completely gone but for the fact the I believe that some where deep inside people there is a dormant soul I keep trying to reach that soul in others when I can. I also believe there are far better than my lot out there in this world and I hope they keep trying to reach my soul before all faith is lot in me. If not for this forgiveness I would be insane, madly at people and myself and fortunately forgiveness began by forgiving myself.

There is a big difference, I feel, between living in fear of ones actions, those committed and those to come; and living in serenity by letting go and forgiving of things that have passed and facing what we will face.

You know, let me put things into perspective here...

Let's say we are all standing in very long line to addition for The Voice. Now granted most people sing like shit yet think they don't stink (in the dark), some sing really good but have no idea what a C note is (ignorant), some sing great and know exactly what they are doing (professional singers). In all three cases everyone thinks they have what it takes, but eventually Blake the seller of propane and propane accessories is going to let you know which category you fit into. If no judges turn They might give you a word or two of advice before sending you back into the cold hard world. You can accept that you can't sing, forgive yourself and learn how to through classes, practice and hard work or you can call the judges a bunch of idiots and hate them for it.

We have Sleeper, less fortunate have religion, others are in the dark completely.

Just take it a note at a time as they go up and down, use your tempo as a guide and have some serenity and hold those notes for as long as you can...it's no biggie and nothing to be afraid of.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4aKmTVfoEI

Izzy.

P.S I was of the idea that the main guy in the book was Milton or something like him.
"be excellent to each other"
_"Bill" S. Preston Esq and "Ted" Theodore Logan.

Re: Graduation Into The Cosmos

willy42
izarith wrote

P.S I was of the idea that the main guy in the book was Milton or something like him.

i thought the same exact thing izzy, i pm'd lou on bookface about it but he never responded, that usually means something, right?  but a lot of the times when he doesn't respond it's because he's either way too busy (which is understandable), or he's been asked that question so many times it isn't worth another response.  especially when those same questions come from the regular screwhead that i happen to be

"...  stay sound my friend."

-willy a.k.a. scott
"...  eyes above the horizon, in the dark before the dawn."

Re: Graduation Into The Cosmos

Phedre

Hi All, I finished THE book a few days ago and went into information overload. I love the book Lou! But it is going to take me a few more readings to soak in the information and make it useful to me.

What happened right off the bat is that I got so emotionally involved in it, that I lost my way, like I tied every thing to Me , to weigh how good or bad I am, which for me, is an exercise "Into the Weeds" a sure loss of any good perspective that I will develope after reading a few more times.

Anyway, I found myself  reading and holding the book in a death grip, like driving in down town LA,  (that's a "nightmare" of mine) and very tense. Then , I was saved......on page 110, I quote, "Every city acted as bacons, beckoning people to come and take part of the splendor within them." Bacons?! Then I took part of the "splender" within me and giggled my way into joyful laughter, lost my "Me" obsession and tenseness . I could not have had a more "Devine" experience.! Freedom from myself! Thank You Lou, like a tiny error meant just for me.

I too love the Serenity Prayer, to me it is a prayer of "humility" (humble) a good thing and not to be confused with humiliate , a not a good thing. It reminds me how powerless I really am and keep my attention just on the "bits" on my own plate( Required) and not fly off, thinking that I can fix the world and the people on it. But, the gods help me, I still think I can and create my own frustration! And anger! Crap! The wrong things are so much easier to learn, I'm tested constantly!

All the best to you all!now I am going to go and try to do Willy thing and find my "Sound Mind" it's somewhere around here, now where did I last see it?

Phedre

Re: Graduation Into The Cosmos

noface
This is what's going on. Everyone already knows what's right and what's wrong. God wrote His laws on every heart. Then we use our thoughts to either accuse, or excuse ourselves and others, depending on whether our conscience is still sensitive to the Holy Spirit, or not.

Romans 2:14 For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves:

15 Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another;

Not bad for a 2000 year old bunch of made up nonsense huh? God knows what's going on with us on every level. He created us.

"Just replace the word god with what ever the hell you want, or not (ET nor anyone else should give a shit who or what you believe in), and put one foot in front of the other."

It matters to your eternal soul, Izzy. There are many gods who want your worship and praise. They are enemies of the True Living God who created all. It's all in the Bible, but most use their thoughts to deny the reality and Truth of the Bible. In other words excuse themselves from it's truth rather than accuse themselves with it.

 http://www.firstthings.com/web-exclusives/2014/01/the-bibles-many-gods

He is a jealous God because he cares about us. It is like if you have a child. Then you see that child being manipulated and seduced by a drug dealer, or a pimp. You are jealous of the influences over your child, which you love to death. Same as Jesus, the Father and the Holy Spirit. They care and it matters who you give your love, trust and worship to, the drug dealer and pimp, or your lovingly devoted faithful parents.

It's all explained on every level in the Bible. You've been lied to about it.

You shouldn't have mentioned me bro, lol!

All the best.

Re: Graduation Into The Cosmos

izarith
This post was updated on .
noface wrote
It's all explained on every level in the Bible. You've been lied to about it.

You shouldn't have mentioned me bro, lol!

All the best.
Cheese and crackers Noface!

I had a feeling you were reading intently, which is why I mentioned you; I mentioned the word god so I was trying to politely evade his authority on the subject. Just did not think you were in a pouncing position lol.

I get your trying to save us all and stuff, and yeah the Torah and the new testament have some good info by design, but to be honest with you I can't stand Christians.....or Mormons, Methodists, Catholics, baptists, evangelicals, Muslims or those damned JW.org merferkers.

I can't stand anyone who would take a cool bank hating rebel Jew (very hard to come by BTW) and turn him into something I need to believe in or face eternal damnation...and Muslims.

My neighbor is a christian, he used to keep me up all night before he found Jesus drinking and partying. Now, he just burns his trash because he knows it can kill my step mother who has issues with her lungs do to us thinking that asking him to stop because it could kill her would actually get him to stop burning. His dog attacked and tried to eat my pig, the same dog I polity asked if I could personally wash to rid my land from fleas and ticks. Now this piece of shit believes in Jesus, most likely with all his heart, and your telling me I need to believe in something I could never know beyond reasonable doubt so I can spend the rest of eternity with my piece of shit neighbor from hell and billions more like him?!?!

Why in the fuck...would I want to do that?

Now, if you tell me that all I need to do is believe in God/Jesus and I get my own island, filled with horny beautiful woman who love to cook, shit dude I'm in, what the hell do I have to lose.

But no, I'm told there is this crazy mother fucker who wants all my attention, for me to love him above all else, worship him, and if I believe hard enough I get to spend all of eternity with a bunch of hypocritical assholes and women who think BJs are evil and only do missionary...

Again, Why in the fuck....would I want to do that?

Do you see my eternally damning predicament Fishy?

I'm not saying he does not exist mind you, I'm just going to have one of the shittiest days, heaven or hell, either way, if he does....if you are correct that is.

The best to you as well,

Izzy.

P.S. Besides slightly trying to give you a hard time, these are things I really think about.
"be excellent to each other"
_"Bill" S. Preston Esq and "Ted" Theodore Logan.

Re: Graduation Into The Cosmos

izarith
willy42 wrote
i thought the same exact thing izzy, i pm'd lou on bookface about it but he never responded, that usually means something, right?  but a lot of the times when he doesn't respond it's because he's either way too busy (which is understandable), or he's been asked that question so many times it isn't worth another response.  especially when those same questions come from the regular screwhead that i happen to be

"...  stay sound my friend."

-willy a.k.a. scott
Hey ChillyWilly!

I would not know. Believe it or not I think I can count how many times I have PMed Sleeper on one hand Over the time I have know him. Which is why I miss him being on the board lol. I'd say he is flooded with PMs at the moment over the new book. That and if I had to guess I'd say this book was a splash in the face to help us understand what a Milton could be, hopefully in some upcoming book or books someday. Which could be another reason he would rather not comment on the subject that much.

Would be very awesome though. Wouldn't it?

Izzy.
"be excellent to each other"
[...]

indeed izzy, it would be more than awesome, i am always down for a new book, selfishly of course

yeah i totally miss him on the board too, that is one of the reasons why i bit the bullet and just joined the book face craze because he is always updating and commenting multiple times, daily.

i never really expected answers of any sort, other than leave me alone!

but he does respond every now and then, and not just the one or two word answers either.  very patient guy indeed.