Do child molesters become Bigfoot's bitch?

12

Do child molesters become Bigfoot's bitch?

Kylo Cancer
It has come to concern, that my client may have come under attack from one of your users, Lou. "Child molesters will become Bigfoot's boy-toy", this statement is referring to Bigfoot's capabilities of a superhuman activities to succumb my client into being his sex-toy. The news is coming from a representative of UFO Lou's forums, Jason Ryan... Legal action will be made.

Re: Do child molesters become Bigfoot's bitch?

baddeddie
The following comments represent myself, myself only and in no way represent anyone or other entities known to exist in the universe. The comments are an opinion only and do not constitute that they are actual facts.

I've seen other cheap-ass, chicken-shit, con-artist cowards come on this board and throw worthless accusations at this author and board members. Yep, others just like you who cower behind a pseudonym while throwing out real names of others. If you were a real representative of a client considering legal action, you wouldn't have come on to this website and spilled the beans to the world like some fucking no-brained child, you would have handled it in a professional manner which obviously you are not (professional). I would suspect you are the child molester who had their feelings hurt by an opinion of another board member who does not represent the author in any way. So, please, take your fucking nonsense someplace else or go back to scheming up some the phone scams that have been going around.
"Eye See" said the blind squirrel

Re: Do child molesters become Bigfoot's bitch?

AlexDJ
Wow legal action? i supouse you can say in court that bigfoot exist..saddly nobody believes in it and you would end up lossing the case, why would someone take this to court? my mind is baffled, if bigfoot doesnt exist why someone be afraid of it?...

By the way your nick doesnt help you much to that cause.

Just saying...

Re: Do child molesters become Bigfoot's bitch?

Phedre
AlexDJ wrote
Wow legal action? i supouse you can say in court that bigfoot exist..saddly nobody believes in it and you would end up lossing the case, why would someone take this to court? my mind is baffled, if bigfoot doesnt exist why someone be afraid of it?...

By the way your nick doesnt help you much to that cause.

Just saying...

I agree Alex DJ, Much ado about something that does not exist

Re: Do child molesters become Bigfoot's bitch?

izarith
This post was updated on .
Kylo Cancer wrote
It has come to concern, that my client may have come under attack from one of your users, Lou. "Child molesters will become Bigfoot's boy-toy", this statement is referring to Bigfoot's capabilities of a superhuman activities to succumb my client into being his sex-toy. The news is coming from a representative of UFO Lou's forums, Jason Ryan... Legal action will be made.
What in the Fuck!

So Someone said "Child molesters will become Bigfoot's boy-toy" and your client now feels he is under attack?

Is your client a child molester? If not, why would he feel under attack from a user who said "Child molesters will become Bigfoot's boy-toy"?

Big dick African Americans inmates do make it a priority to ram their big cocks up child molesters asses in prisons, they also do tend to have big feet so....technically. It's not illegal to state a fact.

Izzy.
"be excellent to each other"
_"Bill" S. Preston Esq and "Ted" Theodore Logan.

Re: Do child molesters become Bigfoot's bitch?

jrock

Hi All,

It's unfortunate when people misquote Lou. What I would have said on xbox live, to sometimes an open audience, was that "bigfoots take humans as toy boys occasionally"- due to karma, an old quote of Lou's that follows on from the dead men tell no tales in wars themes. That he's a fungus/truffle eating bounty hunter of this solar system that can survive on little, is related genetically to humans, Clairvoyant with stealth tech, using extracts to acclimatize/ metabolize to earth quicker and has kinda been photographed on Mars wasn't a concern for this poster but he choose to put other words in my mouth about him.

Chewbacca would be turning in his grave lol -spoiler alert

ps still no word from Lou on Facebook or Twitter

Re: Do child molesters become Bigfoot's bitch?

willy42
jrock wrote
Hi All,

It's unfortunate when people misquote Lou. What I would have said on xbox live, to sometimes an open audience, was that "bigfoots take humans as toy boys occasionally"- due to karma, an old quote of Lou's that follows on from the dead men tell no tales in wars themes. That he's a fungus/truffle eating bounty hunter of this solar system that can survive on little, is related genetically to humans, Clairvoyant with stealth tech, using extracts to acclimatize/ metabolize to earth quicker and has kinda been photographed on Mars wasn't a concern for this poster but he choose to put other words in my mouth about him.

Chewbacca would be turning in his grave lol -spoiler alert

ps still no word from Lou on Facebook or Twitter
i wasn't gonna weigh in on this thread because of the rediculousness of it, but all i have to say is that i think since we haven't heard from the old wise sleeper is because of one of two things if not both... 1) mayhaps he was advised to just stay out of it to avoid any blowback 2) he's so used to this crap he just knows when to say when.  perhaps both but that is all i'm gonna say on the subject.

"...  stay sound my friends..."

-willy a.k.a. scott
"...  eyes above the horizon, in the dark before the dawn."

Re: Do child molesters become Bigfoot's bitch?

Phedre

Thanks Willy and Jrock, for pulling this really "weird" thread into some sort of sanity. Looking in I was thinking there was a "Trash Talk" contest going on, I'm not a prude by any means, but I sure wonder about "Newbies" taking a 1st look.

Phedre

Re: Do child molesters become Bigfoot's bitch?

izarith
Hey Phedre,

I said African Americans......

What do you guys want from me...

To be honest I'm not sure what's going on. I just know some guy is crying about bigfoot raping child molesters or some such.

I thought we were talking about the prison system....

Sorry,

Izzy.

P.S. this is all BaddEddie's fault, that guy I'll tell ya, what a mouth on him. Scaring away all the newbies. shame, shame, shame.
"be excellent to each other"
_"Bill" S. Preston Esq and "Ted" Theodore Logan.

Re: Do child molesters become Bigfoot's bitch?

5thmonkey
Hi Izzy-
You cannot be faulted... Don't you have a newborn baby in the house? Your brain cells are probably fried in that sleep deprivation mode that only new parents understand.

I don't miss that. The first 16 weeks were really hellish, but awesome at the same time.

Congrats on the baby Izzy.

I just figured the post was very dry, dark humor by Mr. Kylo Cancer. I did not take the post seriously.

Re: Do child molesters become Bigfoot's bitch?

izarith
Hello 5thmonkey!

Hahaha....No, My wife has not had the baby yet lol. For the past week or so I have been getting pampered with food and hand and foot waiting while she is on maternal leave. I know that sounds awful but they doctor said she needed things to do. We have a month before the little bugger is due.

I have been doing extensive research at the university of youtube on how to deal with newborns. The trick seams to be to shove a female human tipple in it's face after verifying it has not shit or pissed himself. We purchases a bed crib so he can sleep with us until he's old enough to want his own room. So we have decided to go with the tribal continuum process of child rearing which is pretty much one of us having the baby in a sling until he is ready to hunt in the Amazon rain forest.

So by my mathematical formulations the wife and I have only a steady repetition of "Diaper, tit, burp, diaper, tit, burp, diaper, breast pump, bottle, burp, put in sling" to get used to for the first 6 months. And I don't think you really need two people for that.....so I should be sleeping like a baby and only occasionally have to yell at the wife to "shut that damned baby up" when she takes to long to pull herself out of her sleep deprived stooper.

All under control. :)

Izzy.

P.S. I'm just kidding 5th......or am I.......muahahahahah!
"be excellent to each other"
_"Bill" S. Preston Esq and "Ted" Theodore Logan.

Re: Do child molesters become Bigfoot's bitch?

5thmonkey
Izzy-
That is pretty much the rhythm of things, yup!
I liked the baby sling for my munchkins, as it made for hands free maneuvers easier.

Every step of parenthood has been awesome and a wonderful adventure. Get ready for the ride!

Re: Do child molesters become Bigfoot's bitch?

izarith
Thanks a bunch 5th!

I'm trying to act tough, but just like any good ride I'm sure I'll have shaky legs on the ups and downs :)

Thank you. :)

Izzy.
"be excellent to each other"
_"Bill" S. Preston Esq and "Ted" Theodore Logan.

Re: Do child molesters become Bigfoot's bitch?

baddeddie
This post was updated on .
It is my fault Izzy but I did what I thought would bring the poster back to defend his position by calling him out. In hindsight, the post is so ridiculous I thought 5th monkey took the high road with willy. His board name is a paradox as well.

 https://www.gofundme.com/kyloforkids

 http://www.masslive.com/news/index.ssf/2016/03/springfield_boy_surprised_by_s.html

hence jrock's comment about Chewbacca "spinning in his grave".

was this just an evil, sick April Fools Day prank?

The poster did twist jrock's words and used the terms "agent" or "representative" as if jrock wasn't just sharing what was shared with him by Lou which is total horse manure. jrock was just sharing what info he had been given through Lou. Being attacked by an entity not proven to exist(lets see the guy provide the attacker in court). And jrock didn't specify an exact client name. It was just a sick prank.

My Badd, I humbly apologize to all on this board, including the owner-operator of this site for my initial post, i should have thought things through better before responding to the post and pointing out the obvious flaws in it.

Eddie

So, is it by someone who doesn't like jrock or Lou or both? Were we being tested? if so, by who?

"Eye See" said the blind squirrel

Re: Do child molesters become Bigfoot's bitch?

5thmonkey
Hi BadEddie-

No reason to beat yourself up. You just thought someone was taking advantage of Lou and his work. I took it as a joke with maybe trollish overtones. Regardless, it is no biggie.

I would much rather discuss Lou's new book. :-)

The new book is much more lighthearted than "Mars" book. That book was just hard to digest, and some of the events did not make sense to me, in terms of why things happened. Lots of the Mars humans seemed to get a raw deal. Some of the events just bewildered me. This new book, "Graduation to the Cosmos," is about the afterlife. Fantastic and a smoother information ride compared to "Mars."

Have you had a chance to read "Graduation?"

Anyone else want to chime in on Lou's new book?

This is how you hijack an otherwise worthless thread, my friends. 😜

Re: Do child molesters become Bigfoot's bitch?

izarith
baddeddie wrote
It is my fault Izzy but I did what I thought would bring the poster back to defend his position by calling him out. In hindsight, the post is so ridiculous I thought 5th monkey took the high road with willy. His board name is a paradox as well.

My Badd, I humbly apologize to all on this board, including the owner-operator of this site for my initial post, I should have thought things through better before responding to the post and pointing out the obvious flaws in it.
I'm just kidding Baddeddie!

What the hell are you at fault for? I didn't see you do anything wrong...although I'm not the best judge about taking the high road...your'e talking to a guy who lives in Tijuana by choice, but I don't think you did anything wrong.

baddeddie wrote
So, is it by someone who doesn't like jrock or Lou or both? Were we being tested? if so, by who?
I'm still trying to figure out what "a representative of Lou's forum means" can Jrock put that on his resume? Am I a representative too? Can I put that on my resume?

I mean the title of this post is "Do child molesters become Bigfoot's bitch?" (looks like a question to me) Can we get a representative over here and answer the question with "Yes, strait up the pooper!" and forget about it?

Why are we still talking about this, is this a real thing here? Is this going to end up on Fox news?

UFO "enthusiast" says child molesters are at risk of rape from mythological creature bigfoot and child molester sues, because no bigfoot has raped him yet. Plaintive has hired the same lawyers that ripped off RedBull and forum representative Jrock is in the hot seat...more at 11.

Lou, if you can hear me just follow Trupm's lead, don't back down and fire Jrock. Go with "I could ruin his life, but he has 6 beautiful rabbits and I back my people up" don't apologize on Fox news or Cnn. Hold your ground!

I'll be your spokes person and carry a hard line of "Child molesters have been molesting children for years, but it has been statistically proven that the fear of bigfoot making said child molesters their bitch will inevitably lead to more jobs literally "cumming" back to America. Pun intended".

Phre, Willy, and 5th you guys take the high ground, and please 5th, try to sound like Ivanka, if you can, you know...like you really give a shit about women and the middle class.

Edddie, sorry man, you've done enough don't you think. Tensions are high, and we can't risk you foaming at the mouth like a rabid wild boar out for blood. Just between you and me though, your my hero Eddie. First one to take the fall man, I know that (izzy wipes tear from eye) I know that. Just sit this one out Buddy.

OK PEOPLE, GAME FACES ON, IT'S SHOW TIME AND REMEMBER THIS IS.....WAR!!!!

Izzy.
"be excellent to each other"
_"Bill" S. Preston Esq and "Ted" Theodore Logan.

Re: Do child molesters become Bigfoot's bitch?

jrock

Hi 5th!

Following the Viking story in Lou's awesome last book, a documentary this week by the BBC has found a settlement in Newfoundland from space with ground penetrating radar- well they're admitting to one. Some iron smelting evidence at the site too. The full doco was just removed due to copyright.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HI5CHFhk4_M

Re: Do child molesters become Bigfoot's bitch?

izarith
5thmonkey wrote
Have you had a chance to read "Graduation?"

Anyone else want to chime in on Lou's new book?

This is how you hijack an otherwise worthless thread, my friends. 😜

oh...

I did not see this post....sorry.

Yeah, forget what I just posted, 5th has a better idea.

I want more info on just what the hell a demon is?

Izzy.
"be excellent to each other"
_"Bill" S. Preston Esq and "Ted" Theodore Logan.

Re: Do child molesters become Bigfoot's bitch?

jrock

Hi representative Izzy! That will look pretty good on your resume young fella! I myself have written Lou's name more than my own lol

"I'm not the best judge"- you were right about Gadaffi years ago, I thought he should've been taken out but look what Hitlery has done to the place causing the europe invasion;

When Lou talks about what's under the Vatican is the only time I ever mention child molesters and that's towards the end of a Lou Baldin plug when I represent on xbox live occasionally with up to 12 potential trolls at any time if asked. Some there have friended Lou on Facebook/read his stuff.

Your post was funny times a gazillion but if I'm to be "fired" I just don't see why when Obama sends 9 silly old Italian goats to Afghanistan costing many millions and then he loses them all straight away. I might pray to the great Pumpkin that one of the goats names wasn't Jan from Lou's book..
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HI5CHFhk4_M

Re: Do child molesters become Bigfoot's bitch?

jrock
Hey Izzy,

A demon or two was posted by 5th last year from Sth America on Lou's Facebook wall, I'll add Lorretta Lynch's pic later maybe lol.

Lou stops at they sent souls on "unspeakable journeys" and talks of the training facilities/kill zones they once had here like Stone Henge. Contraptions that kept beings alive longer than they should is sort of where Sleeper stops on those details on Renegade demons that have crossed over to where there is no return for them. Some are a few levels above humans technologically but bad aliens "rise only so high like a fog". They're used to carry out" functions"
 (karma) and given "limited privilliges. Some lurk in the dark of space being kicked out of home planets and some are constantly morphing trying to get through the force field around our solar system and others less or more "porous" .  Sometimes borrowing into planets on arrival to get higher ups and others of their trail.

Donald Trump knows which ones have burrowed into Washington and hopefully he proves to be a huge band aid as they say ;) for America.
12