Could an ET provide a more detailed answer to the question of what lies beyond physical death?

Could an ET provide a more detailed answer to the question of what lies beyond physical death?

Alex
After more then 20 years of privat research in the UFO topic, my conclusion has been  that the UFO/Extraterrestrial question is very close connected to a interdeimensional/energy/spiritual & vibrational kind of dimension.

This propelled my research into a complete new direction, with two burning quesiton unanswered:

"If an ET is "just another EGO" with "just another planetary" connection, - whats so special about it?

"Could an ET provide a more detailed answer to the question of an existing consciousness beyond physical death or a survivability of ones consciousness beyond that point"