Comments on "Mars and the Lost Planet Man"

123

Comments on "Mars and the Lost Planet Man"

Muse
Hey All,

Just finished Lou's most recent book about Mars and the Planet Man.

I was mesmerized.  The book is fantastic. Full of information that explains and ties together many of Lou's comments over the years

I had to stop reading on several occasions to walk around and stare blankly...letting it all soak in....

I plan on reading it again tomorrow.

Thanks Lou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~

Re: Comments on "Mars and the Lost Planet Man"

deepblue
This post was updated on .
The book is a very big trip, I have to admit. I hadn't expected it to pan out like it did. Many significant areas covered, probably one of the most is the Martian/neanderthal connection.  I had a couple of moments throughout I had to pause, let it sink in, and re-read. And a couple of shockers and cringers too.

Obviously now I understand the Man in the title - otherwise I read it like the 'man' (mankind) of the lost planet.

I'm collecting some quotes from it that stood out to me and will post them soon.

And 5 starring it of course.

Re: Comments on "Mars and the Lost Planet Man"

Azrael
adds a whole layer of clarity to how things work, ironically a couple years ago a board member had shared with me a couple emails about their experience with reptiles and it matches perfectly with what Lou has posted in the book with some indepth details.  Infact a couple of my own strange experiences I can now say with certainty were "reptiles" extracting stuff.

I haven't paid much attention to "ufology" or "conspiracy talk" in the last few years since I have found it no less then a disinformed ignorant sham or a "joke" as Lou himself has described it but anytime Lou writes a book thats all I need to take notice and wow I was not disappointed this book fills in enough of the puzzle that you can fill in some of the blanks on your own.
Kai

Re: Comments on "Mars and the Lost Planet Man"

Kai
This post was updated on .
I have waited forever for a new book and it definitely did not disappoint. I think this is the most candid book by Lou, with amazing insights, and the darkest too. The history of this star system (and our planet) is so dark and terrible, made me feel really bad for having been sent here. Our origins are worse than I initially thought.
It was interesting to know the possible next steps from here, pre-utopia, utopia, then the possibility of being a star manager? (won't say star god). I'll take even pre-pre-utopia haha.
Amazing book overall, made my mind wander into wonderful fantasies and also be appalled by the evil, especially because it lies within us too.

So nice to see comments from you Muse and Azrael, we are still around here after many years...

Thank you Lou!!! I promise I won't be badgering you for a yet another new book for a little while.
I lived, I died. I lived again, I died again. A merry go round to which I'm bound. A never ending dream, a long running nightmare.

Re: Comments on "Mars and the Lost Planet Man"

willy42
i've only read the first two chapters and i am already gripped, immediately i know i will re-read it a few more times.

-willy
"...  eyes above the horizon, in the dark before the dawn."

Re: Comments on "Mars and the Lost Planet Man"

Azrael
This post was updated on .
Makes you feel bad for the Humans on planet man, the players running the show are all business that was a cold way to do them all in.

But really opens your eyes there is some scary stuff in this solar system best to face yourself and move up ASAP.

I wonder what that medevil place Lou was taken to was, and what those winged beings were the fact that they made the "gods" and serpents uneasy and that anything that came in contact with them was never seen again (because the serpents and gods got rid of them) is pretty freaky.

I will always be around whenever Lou says or writes something I take notice lol

Re: Comments on "Mars and the Lost Planet Man"

Gordon0Freeman
I'm about half way done. Cant't wait to finish the rest after work!
Kai

Re: Comments on "Mars and the Lost Planet Man"

Kai
Hey Azrael,

Overall, I don't really feel bad for humans from Man since they did have a very good run and moved instantly to the centre of the galaxy (obviously a good place) when their planet was destroyed, apparently almost instantly.
For sure, we here stuck in Terra eating dirt should try and move up ASAP.
Haha medevil... good one, I was wondering that too. Most likely a stage of hades, or some sort of limbo stage where people are lost.

I also definitely gained a fresh perspective on the animal kingdom, most likely most animals (lions, giraffes, elephants, dolphins etc) do have soul in them and it's a pretty crappy existence. Should change the minds of Zoo naysayers who feel bad about the so called poor animals who actually get fed and are safe.
I lived, I died. I lived again, I died again. A merry go round to which I'm bound. A never ending dream, a long running nightmare.

Re: Comments on "Mars and the Lost Planet Man"

Muse
Hey All,

I am thrilled that "the board" reacted the way I did with Lou's latest.

Just talked with Vortices, and we will be doing another Chicago Chapter meetup very soon to discuss "Mars and Man".

One of Lou's cryptic passages had to do with having a rare several simultaneous soul lives with maybe one of them being a reasonably nice Earth existence and the others splintered in never never lands of varying destitute...

Sheesh, hope that one has happened or passed me by, but I registered/recognized that one and it bothers me a bit....LOL

Thanks Lou, It is amazing how over the years your work resonates with me.
Although I have no conscious memory, I know you are speaking truth.

Keep telling us messed up folk that the majority of superior beings are benevolent...it eases my tiny 3D mind...LOL
Kai

Re: Comments on "Mars and the Lost Planet Man"

Kai
Hey Muse,

The splintered soul bit also resonated with me, Lou said that the splinter can rarely have a pleasant life (maybe it's the good splinter of the soul). In any case, I don't think any of us here on the board would be a splinter fresh off Hades.
I lived, I died. I lived again, I died again. A merry go round to which I'm bound. A never ending dream, a long running nightmare.

Re: Comments on "Mars and the Lost Planet Man"

deepblue
None of us here will be splinters. The destitute lands bit applies to souls from the top levels of Hades who are allowed to take human life in such areas. What it's suggesting is that some souls who are living in war zone/destitute areas might recently be from...you know where.

Overall I was sad to hear about the real stages behind Mars and Earth, especially the fate of the Martians.

There are a few bits here and there that were crazy like the drip on the Ozark mountains and the super pyramids...(!?)

Re: Comments on "Mars and the Lost Planet Man"

Tourmaline
This post was updated on .
The destruction of Planet Man and most of the Humans from there reminds of the Book of Job allegory Lou has referenced many times. Humans from Man, had it all and they were fully protected. "God" favored Job and protected and assisted in his status and achievements.

For the sake of argument, I will assume that some beings in the Star System complained to the gods that Humans from Man only achieved their status and success because of pampering and protection from the Serpents and gods. While other beings (Martians) were "given/destined" the short end of the stick.

Now, Modern Humans (Mankind?) have considerably less status and success. (but will still have protection from the baddies more or less)  But the Foxes still mind the chicken coup

It can be argued that Modern Humans are at the same level more or less as the Martians and Renegades. And consequently, Modern Humans have to see what they/we are made of given a smidgen of Renegade, Martian, and Reptilian "spice" in our souls.

Looking forward to seeing the photos of the next Chicago Chapter Meeting Muse!
Lou - (when you "die") All your memories will be intact and crystal clear - unlike they are here on earth. You will know sleeper was right.

Lou - Everything we think we know today will be the butt of jokes in less than fifty years.

Lou - There is no such thing as failure, only a new set of challenges.

Re: Comments on "Mars and the Lost Planet Man"

Azrael
The humans of man were described as having integrity no hate or envy types, so it is the later combining with the martians and renegades that added modern humanities shortcomings.  But I guess that means we are as much martians and renegades as we are humans of man you have to take the bad with the good....What the souls who were splintered did were truly evil things even by bad earthling standards truly horrific that sort of thing is reserved for the soul splintering but at the same time it was alluded to Lou that people do all sorts of awful things to each other I am not sure if that meant those people as well get that sort of punishment.

Re: Comments on "Mars and the Lost Planet Man"

jrock

Hello Muse and all!

It's nice to see a thread and read the cool comments about Lou's extraordinary new "astounding times a gazillion" book! (no hyperbole)

Lou has sent the applecart of illusions that we live in into free fall and lifted the curtain again for us.

As Lou has done such an amazing job with this book, maybe the winged beings will now be lining up to take him on future trips for him to share. Maybe future books will depend on the amount of 5 star reviews we give.

Thanks Lou and to your new sidekick Sam!!!!

I plan on re reading it tomorrow too Muse!

Re: Comments on "Mars and the Lost Planet Man"

Phedre
Hi Everyone! I just ordered my copy yesterday. I'm like a kid waiting for the best Xmas gift ever! Want to wish you all the best and Thank You All for being here. It has been the ride of a lifetime. Well, this lifetime anyway.
Lou, Thank You !!!
Phedre

Re: Comments on "Mars and the Lost Planet Man"

izarith
Congratz Lou on your new book and THANK YOU!!!!

Damn I want to read this book so bad! I'll just have to wait until next payday GRRRRRRRRRRR!

But I read the free look inside deal on Amazon and the book looks super awesome!

*Izzy goes back to picking his nose and hoping someone else says something about the book.*

Izzy.
"be excellent to each other"
_"Bill" S. Preston Esq and "Ted" Theodore Logan.

Re: Comments on "Mars and the Lost Planet Man"

Agapao
I read the humans of Man as being like Adam and Eve like in the garden of eden, perfect but naive.They had not been tested and the mixing of the blood lines Man/ Maritian/Renegade, and what ever else, as being the the arena of the testing for these humans where the impurities we have attached to us will be burnt away or we will fall even further. No I am not religious but the image seemed to fit. Maybe this has something to do with the secret about humans that John has a thread about.

Re: Comments on "Mars and the Lost Planet Man"

Azrael
The adam and eve story is certainly kind of interesting after reading this , the serpents destroyed man perhaps the story and harsh feelings about the serpent is the survivors of humanity feelings on the whole affair.

Somebody on facebook posted that Lou originally described the planet of man (or before we knew its name the destroyed planet that the asteroid belt used to be) as being rotten to the core before it was destroyed, I kind of remember that post though I couldn't remember the exact words like the poster did I wonder what that means?  Was rotten to the core maybe there DNA structure that they were destroyed for? But it certainly implies something worse about the civilization who in the book seemed almost utopic.

Re: Comments on "Mars and the Lost Planet Man"

jrock

Hey Az,

Planet Man being originally described as being rotten to the core, could refer to how Lou explains in the new book how the population had become genetically corrupted by factions of outsiders.

Cheers!

Re: Comments on "Mars and the Lost Planet Man"

deepblue
I take 'rotten to the core' to mean the tampering of outsiders too. Here's a few more answers from the old board (which make it sound like the tampering was serious and widespread).

- They had human type bodies and some other strange stuff in the hybrid zone

(Q about why they would decide to destroy a whole planet)
- Depends on the density of infestation. Destroying whole planets and moons happens in these kinds of neighborhoods, solar systems.

- The whole solar system was undergoing major renovation and up grades

I'm glad Lou put in something about ancient Egypt. I wonder how widespread that phenomena was and how acquainted to the Gods the Egyptian locals were, or if they were mostly under the veil. The priests were (linked to) the serpents. Lou also made a post a while back about how the priests could give and take power behind the scenes (concerning the pharaohs).

123