Chinese Zodiac What software do you have?

Chinese Zodiac What software do you have?

izarith
This post was updated on .
Hello all!

So Sleeper is a Dragon according to the Chinese Zodiac So is my Father.

The reason I bring this up is because for some reason or other I looked up my whole families Chinese Zodiac with them and they all described us to a T, spot on.

So this got me to think about Asians being reptilian in nature just like the Scandinavians are Martians. So I think the Chinese Zodiac is a description of some of the software uploaded to us depending on the year we were born.

I am a water - dog- yang
This sight gives the best description I have found.
http://www.paranormality.com/dog.shtml

If you need to find out your Chinese zodiac you can look it up here then go to the first site and read your personality description.

http://www.chinahighlights.com/travelguide/chinese-zodiac/dog.htm

Please post your Chinese Zodiac for us. :)

Izzy.
"be excellent to each other"
_"Bill" S. Preston Esq and "Ted" Theodore Logan.

Re: Chinese Zodiac What software do you have?

jrock

Hi Izzy, not sure about Zodiacs though in looking for zodiac jokes on google images found that  38% of Florida isn't sure or thinks Cruz is the zodiac killer lol

Celebrating that there's no Cruz supporters anymore on forum! No names but Eddie you rock lol

Straight out of Atlantis?

Lou refers to pixie dust being behind the mechanics of UFOs, not as a fund for "crazed lefties that sit around watching Ophra all day and eating gmo glow in the dark breakfast cereal-"Alex Jones !

Re: Chinese Zodiac What software do you have?

willy42
izarith wrote
[...]

i remember in the third and fourth grade we celebrated cultural festivals and one of the repeating ones was chinese new year and their zodiac.  i used to think it was cool that i was a dragon sign but now not so much. especially after having learned what i have from the old sleeper.  though i don't believe in the zodiac of any kind per se' i always found it fascinating none the less.
guess me being a dragon means we can't ever get along izzy, oh well guess i'll just move along

"...  stay sound my friend(s)"

-willy a.k.a. scott
"...  eyes above the horizon, in the dark before the dawn."

Re: Chinese Zodiac What software do you have?

Phedre

Hey All !  Izzy , I'm a Dog also, A Fire-Dog. What ever that means , also don't like to think what a Water-Dog would do to me?

Oh , wow, I wonder why Dragon's and Dogs don't mix ? Hey, Dragons don't leave me!

Good pixs Jrock

Take care all,

Phedre

Re: Chinese Zodiac What software do you have?

izarith
jrock wrote
Hi Izzy, not sure about Zodiacs though in looking for zodiac jokes on google images found that  38% of Florida isn't sure or thinks Cruz is the zodiac killer lol
Well Sleeper named one of his books in reference to the Chinese Zodiac. Just saying.

Come on J tell us your Chinese zodiac sign.

Izzy.
"be excellent to each other"
_"Bill" S. Preston Esq and "Ted" Theodore Logan.

Re: Chinese Zodiac What software do you have?

izarith
willy42 wrote
[...]

Hey ChillyWilly,

My dad is a Dragon, just means you guys are natural leaders, slightly tyrannical at times. You know how to give orders in a way that people will listen.

My dad's a cool guy and we get along great as long as we don't live under the same roof. In this match it is the dog that suffers not the dragon. But, dogs are loyal and put up with dragons.

Izzy.
"be excellent to each other"
_"Bill" S. Preston Esq and "Ted" Theodore Logan.

Re: Chinese Zodiac What software do you have?

izarith
Phedre wrote
Hey All !  Izzy , I'm a Dog also, A Fire-Dog. What ever that means , also don't like to think what a Water-Dog would do to me?

Oh , wow, I wonder why Dragon's and Dogs don't mix ? Hey, Dragons don't leave me!

Good pixs Jrock

Take care all,

Phedre

Hey Phedre!

it means The Fire Dog = dramatic, ferocious, alluring, motivated by strength of mind and self confident.

"Turbulent" is different than "not getting along".

As a water dog i'm self indulgent, but we can both keep that secret. LOL

Izzy.
"be excellent to each other"
_"Bill" S. Preston Esq and "Ted" Theodore Logan.

Re: Chinese Zodiac What software do you have?

izarith
Oh and, please, do tell if you agree with your personality description. This is a study on human soul software uploads.

Come on think about it guys when is the last time you saw a reptile in the cold ice regions of the earth? The cold is an innate weakness to any reptilian based lifeforms. I bet this is why the Martians moved up to the colder regions of Earth. Sure The reptilians have advanced tech to protect themselves from the cold but still deep down it's a weakness I bet, one the Martians have exploited to the best of their abilities.

I don't know....I'm talking out of my ass here, but I think there is a slight connection to these zodiacs and uploaded human soul software.

What do you guys n gals think?

Hey can someone ask sleeper for me?

Izzy.
"be excellent to each other"
_"Bill" S. Preston Esq and "Ted" Theodore Logan.

Re: Chinese Zodiac What software do you have?

willy42
i do have to say izz, reptiles love the heat and i can be nothing but far from that. i run warm, too warm at times, all i have to do is look outside and start sweating. really bums me out at times.  maybe i'm fighting my reptile side? but for the most part i don't agree with most of what the astrology tales tell. yes some points are spot on but a broken watch can be correct twice a day
i do agree that this is a great experiment, and would love to know how everyone else feels on the subject and how close it really is for the rest

"...  stay sound my friend(s)

-willy a.k.a. scott g
"...  eyes above the horizon, in the dark before the dawn."

Re: Chinese Zodiac What software do you have?

jrock

Hey Izzy,

Sleeper has said that horoscopes are for fun or maybe he used the term entertainment.

I did check out my year of '12/71 being the year of the pig and found the traits to be a mix match of generalizations that may suit me. Willy's timely broken watch analogy was cool.

The cold is an innate weakness to reptiles hey? That's just racist but under Trump we will be able to talk more feely about politically incorrect stuff;). Ask me again in November lol.

Glad you liked the pics Ms Phedre!

On the subject of Chinese, rather than swamp Lou's facebook wall;)

"The earth has been plowed a few times" -Lou

Hongshan artifacts

Re: Chinese Zodiac What software do you have?

izarith
willy42 wrote
i do have to say izz, reptiles love the heat and i can be nothing but far from that. i run warm, too warm at times, all i have to do is look outside and start sweating. really bums me out at times.  maybe i'm fighting my reptile side? but for the most part i don't agree with most of what the astrology tales tell. yes some points are spot on but a broken watch can be correct twice a day
i do agree that this is a great experiment, and would love to know how everyone else feels on the subject and how close it really is for the rest

"...  stay sound my friend(s)

-willy a.k.a. scott g
Well, lol, I don't think I'm a K9 myself. I mean the Asians genetically have more reptilian DNA than Scandinavians who have more Martian DNA.

So Asian Culture might be more on que as to reptilian ET culture per say. Meaning that the Chinese zodiac might hold a clue to our software uploads based on the year we were born.

You being dragon may not mean you are actually reptilian but it might hold a clue as to the assembly line software you got when born.

Just a thought.

Izzy.
"be excellent to each other"
_"Bill" S. Preston Esq and "Ted" Theodore Logan.

"...  eyes above the horizon, in the dark before the dawn."

Re: Chinese Zodiac What software do you have?

jrock

Hey Izzy,

Where did you hear this? " Asians genetically have more reptilian DNA than Scandinavians who have more Martian DNA".

Your theory reminds me of this pic that was once "liked" by Sleeper on Facebook that may have a kernel of truth to it with exceptions to the rule?

Can't wait till Nov to be politically incorrect;)

New kinda on topic video today by Paul Watson reporter at Info Wars

(Saudi Arabia is a Cancer on the World)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoVXp3nqNfo&nohtml5=False

(Some Cultures Are Better Than Others)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JXrDwtiqQs&nohtml5=False

Uhh, Birthday: Dragon / Month: Rabbit / Year: Rooster
"Eye See" said the blind squirrel

Re: Chinese Zodiac What software do you have?

izarith
jrock wrote
Hey Izzy,

Where did you hear this? " Asians genetically have more reptilian DNA than Scandinavians who have more Martian DNA".
It's just a theory, I'm making it up.

I just think Asians are from a different world, they are a very different looking people with an out of this world culture.

They worship dragons while those in the north west of Europe consider dragons something needed to be killed.

just me thinking out of my ass.

Izzy.
"be excellent to each other"
_"Bill" S. Preston Esq and "Ted" Theodore Logan.

Re: Chinese Zodiac What software do you have?

willy42
izarith wrote
jrock wrote
Hey Izzy,

Where did you hear this? " Asians genetically have more reptilian DNA than Scandinavians who have more Martian DNA".
It's just a theory, I'm making it up.

I just think Asians are from a different world, they are a very different looking people with an out of this world culture.

They worship dragons while those in the north west of Europe consider dragons something needed to be killed.

just me thinking out of my ass.

Izzy.
i think it was back on ats where lou said that asians are closer to being "enlightened" for whatever that means. said something like their bodies are far more advanced in their programming than the rest of the world.  but that isn't verbatim mostly because i cannot find the source to quote.

"...  stay sound my friend(s)."

-willy a.k.a. scott
"...  eyes above the horizon, in the dark before the dawn."

Re: Chinese Zodiac What software do you have?

jrock

Hi Willy,

Sleeper wouldn't have said that of Asians, America being the "best" country in the world though would have to have the best people. He once said the country you're born in is an indication of soul level and most of Asia is third world and his factual thread "it doesn't get any better than America" talks about the tall poppy syndrome your country suffers.

(Donald Trump Releases Video: An EMERGENCY Warning To The American People with 6th century BC Greek poet Theognis )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Q86qbKEsVE

Re: Chinese Zodiac What software do you have?

willy42
jrock wrote
Hi Willy,

Sleeper wouldn't have said that of Asians, America being the "best" country in the world though would have to have the best people. He once said the country you're born in is an indication of soul level and most of Asia is third world and his factual thread "it doesn't get any better than America" talks about the tall poppy syndrome your country suffers.

(Donald Trump Releases Video: An EMERGENCY Warning To The American People with 6th century BC Greek poet Theognis )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Q86qbKEsVE

he did say that asian machines were the most advanced but yeah he also said that a third world country leveled the playing field.   i've been trying to find it but there is a lot to sift through. if i ever do i'll share the line but there are no promises

but my mind has a history of making things up so you never know

"...  here's hoping you're swell."

-willy a.k.a. scott
[...]

i should state that that particular comment i was relying on wasn't on the 'america is the best country in the world' thread, it was a quick anecdote somewhere else, don't know why it stuck but it did for some odd reason. seemed to ring true to me.  only because of all the crazy and amazing gymnastics and stunts you see come out of asia and japan. oddly seeming ordinary children, adults and elderly alike.  i could just be talking out of my butt of course which i do a lot.  didn't want to stir the pot just was putting that idea out there. i do agree that america is the best country in the world, just not all the people's here are the best however.