Book

Seabreeze7
Hey Lou,
I read your book. I also was on a forum where many had questions and were extremely skeptical of your experience. I just wanted you to know that somehow I relate. There were some things you mentioned in the book that have happened to me over the years that I have no explanation for and I don't even bother to try and explain to others. Folks are always going to want proof and thats fine. All I know is, I know what I know and some things defy explanation.

Thank You for the book

Re: Book

baddeddie
Welcome to Lou's forum Seabreeze7! I'm sure Mr. Baldin appreciates your message to him. Please feel free to post your questions and comments. Also, Mr. Baldin has written several other books you might be interested in and he answers questions on Facebook as well.

Take care!

Baddeddie
"Eye See" said the blind squirrel