Answers To Questions?

skiracer6084
Recently I had contact with a person that knew everything about me and thinks I never mention or said to no one. I knew he was not from here and he even knew from what planet my Dad and Brother were from. My mom seems from earth. He knew almos everything but did not know were I was from or who was I. Apparently him and a bunch of them wanted me dead. But had another group of people following me and protecting me. They did not talk to me but give me hints or honk on their car when I was in Danger. My name Francisco Jose Molina Baltodano From Nicaragua, Is their any info you have come up like these or any answer to what I have seen besided space ship going in and out of earth and others appearing and dissapearing from earth. From sacrafices to much more I ve seen and still alive is their a purpose to all these?