A tribute to western spirituality

deepblue
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: A tribute to western spirituality

izarith
deepblue wrote
I hurt my soul by becoming backwards out of fear and paranoia from taking things too seriously, when life really is and should be a fun, safe and soulfully creative affair. I appreciate all those who have shared their opinions on the cosmos and such, which are in line with what is talked about here on Lou's forum. My point is, keep being bountiful creative souls and don't shut yourselves down for any reason.
Nice post Deep,

Remember not to beat yourself up, as we all I think hurt our soul in many different way. I think the moment we forgive ourselves for the crazy shit we all do that's when we know we have learned and moved on to other things.

Izzy.
"be excellent to each other"
_"Bill" S. Preston Esq and "Ted" Theodore Logan.

Re: A tribute to western spirituality

deepblue
Yeah true, good post likewise.

There was a member called Bob who posted some nice stuff.

You're not on facebook at all?