A tribute to western spirituality

deepblue
Western spirituality is not organised like religions. What it teaches is a mixture of things taken from elsewhere, particularly in the areas of karma, reincarnation and providence of varying descriptions and conceptions. UFOs are not excluded, neither are all expressions of spirituality, love and experience. In many ways the honesty of people's experiences and honest attempts to get at the reality around us is what makes western spirituality so pure. It mostly exists in America, therefore has no relation to middle eastern politics through analogy or anything else. It is not a political force in and of itself, as it is more an expression of the individual, unlike some religions which act as a force to take over the world. Although this on its own makes it a force for good in the world. What makes it so positive is because it is free and honest.

I hurt my soul by becoming backwards out of fear and paranoia from taking things too seriously, when life really is and should be a fun, safe and soulfully creative affair. I appreciate all those who have shared their opinions on the cosmos and such, which are in line with what is talked about here on Lou's forum. My point is, keep being bountiful creative souls and don't shut yourselves down for any reason.

Re: A tribute to western spirituality

izarith
deepblue wrote
I hurt my soul by becoming backwards out of fear and paranoia from taking things too seriously, when life really is and should be a fun, safe and soulfully creative affair. I appreciate all those who have shared their opinions on the cosmos and such, which are in line with what is talked about here on Lou's forum. My point is, keep being bountiful creative souls and don't shut yourselves down for any reason.
Nice post Deep,

Remember not to beat yourself up, as we all I think hurt our soul in many different way. I think the moment we forgive ourselves for the crazy shit we all do that's when we know we have learned and moved on to other things.

Izzy.
"be excellent to each other"
_"Bill" S. Preston Esq and "Ted" Theodore Logan.

Re: A tribute to western spirituality

deepblue
Yeah true, good post likewise.

There was a member called Bob who posted some nice stuff.

You're not on facebook at all?