A Mysterious Moving Island Connected with UFOs

A Mysterious Moving Island Connected with UFOs

CrazyEyes
Hi all. I just supported an exciting expedition to a mystery island. Thought you might be interested as well :)

The team behind the expedition to 'The Eye’ can use your support - and in return offer you to be part of this breakthrough expedition aimed to reveal the mystery of a strange moving island, The Eye (live stream).

“We have discovered a mysterious island near the Parana river, which, intriguingly, moves and rotates on its own axis. Besides, it features a neat circular structure bordered by another perfectly circular streak of water. It’s something REAL and accounts for several supernatural stories bearing connections to UFOs and other paranormal aspects. To some paranormal expert the circular structure of The Eye bears some connection with UFO while to some, 2 perfect circles signify God on Earth!

Nobody knows its history and no one has dared to explore it. Inspired by the enigma surrounding it, we are looking forward to go out on a groundbreaking expedition to unveil its secrets and our thrilling revelations would be presented in a documentary. The moving island can be checked for real through Google Earth.
Check the campaign for more information: (CLICK HERE)